JUCO DL Davonte Lambert offered

Advertisement
Texcane is coming for your head any minute now . Lambert was expecting this offer from Miami. UGA recruited him out of high school which might give them a leg up on the compition.

IMO we need 4 DT. 1 JUCO and 3 HS or Prep. We're losing (at the very least) Porter and Robinson and a JUCO would help replace that.

Advertisement
Is there any chance that Porter could be given an extra year of eligibility because of the amount of time he has missed? Either way this kid is a really nice prospect.

After Lavon Hooks broke my heart, it's hard to love another JUCO DT again. Don't hurt me, Davonte. Don't hurt me.

Advertisement
He's just what we need, very physical, he is a little undersized but I'll take that physical mentality all day, we need to stay on this guy

Last edited:
Is there any chance that Porter could be given an extra year of eligibility because of the amount of time he has missed? Either way this kid is a really nice prospect.

bobbo,

I think that Porter could apply for a sixth year and probably get it. Problem is that this kid is probably ready to begin a pro career and does not want to go that route. Can't blame the kid for wanting to get paid to play a game.

I really hope that his injury problems are behind him but usually if a kid is injury prone as he has been, chances are he will continue this trend the older that he get's. Knocking on wood.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back