JUCO DE Calvin....

Advertisement
I like the offer to 2015 Juco 3* DE Johnathan Clavin from Copiah-lincoln in Mississippi does look the part at 6'3" 270lbs.

He has has a Top 5 in order of Miss St, Auburn, TAMU, LSU, And BAMA per his Twitter
https://mobile.twitter.com/CalvinJohnathan/tweets

I think UM is a day late and will be several dollars short for Calvin, since Miss St doesn't have a DE committed yet and are making him a priority. Which is not necessarily a bad thing because I think UM has better options from the prep ranks for the 2015 class.

Go Cnes

Last edited:
We desperately need a JUCO, SDE. After Chick graduates we will only have Ufomba Kamalu, I would hate to see a true freshman given a spot in the 2 deep because of lack of numbers.

We desperately need a JUCO, SDE. After Chick graduates we will only have Ufomba Kamalu, I would hate to see a true freshman given a spot in the 2 deep because of lack of numbers.

Would be way too typical as of late.

As for SDE, we will have Hamilton and Moten behind Kamalu if I am not mistaken...but yes a JUCO addition is always welcome if they can add to the rotation, and this guy certainly could.

Advertisement
Back