JT4

Advertisement
Imagine having a guy like Jeff on your team. And he never gets a jet sweep 😂.

His numbers have went down after the hot start to the season.
Because the arrogant ole fart refuses to bend to the noise to make some changes!! Richt is shooting all of us the middle finger and will stick to doing it his failed way!!

Last edited:
Over/under on JT touches today?

3?
Probably sarcasm, but i'll go double that over.
Even though Rosier completed more than 15 passes for the first time in a long time against BC, this HAS to be one of the things on O that Richt will address.

Advertisement
Even though Rosier completed more than 15 passes for the first time in a long time against BC, this HAS to be one of the things on O that Richt will address.
Let’s hope you’re right. Richt didn’t add/change much of anything after a bye-week.

LOL, you're an optimist. He nailed it at 3

Advertisement
Let’s hope you’re right. Richt didn’t add/change much of anything after a bye-week.

He had 4 catches vs BC.
Albeit short stuff.
Had a TD before the half that Rosier under threw by 15 yards.

I want to see a slant n go route early to JT.
I know one of those Duke DB's has been thinking about jumping a slant route all week.

We shall see.

Last edited:
Imagine having a guy like Jeff on your team. And he never gets a jet sweep 😂.

His numbers have went down after the hot start to the season.[/QUOTE

Do you understand the type of blocking you need to run those type plays, its the kind we dont have, plus jt4 is not a good jet sweep guy, he has speed but deejay dallas would be better cause he knows how to make people miss. Guys acting like we got all world players on offense, they're being developed tho, just young right now!

Advertisement
Not sarcastic at all. And I’m counting punt returns. I mean, they can’t get the kid the ball. We’d all be shocked if they gave him the ball on a sweep right? You are correct, Richt has to address this. It’s like Waiting for Godot.

Not sarcastic at all. And I’m counting punt returns. I mean, they can’t get the kid the ball. We’d all be shocked if they gave him the ball on a sweep right? You are correct, Richt has to address this. It’s like Waiting for Godot.

Would get standing ovation for sure.

Advertisement
Don’t you guys remember the Toledo game when Rosier basically turned to JT for 2 quarters?

The only good thing about 12 is he does like trying to get JT4 the ball. Only problem is he has to use his arm to get it there....

Advertisement
Back