JT the Closer

lindend

Money, its gotta be da shoes!
Premium
This my friends is why DT recruiting results will be far, far different in the 2024 cycle. Watch JT's pitch to the big uglies (DL and OL). Its not just Mario and DVD this year on the trail.

DL stand up​
OL stand up​
We need some dudes. If you ain't a dude, we appreciate you coming, but don't come back.​
We win in the trenches. You pencil necks, I appreciate you, I love you, you look great in the end zone, but you ain't getting there without the big fellas.​

Last edited:
Advertisement
Lol didn’t you just post this in another thread?
Yep, a different variation, but then I thought it was worthy of its own thread cause it was going to get buried and forgotten by tomorrow in the bank and DT boards.

Edit: I edited the other two posts to reference this post so no more duplicates.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
This my friends is why DT recruiting results will be far, far different in the 2024 cycle. Watch JT's pitch to the big uglies (DL and OL). Its not just Mario and DVD this year on the trail.

DL stand up​
OL stand up​
We need some dudes. If you ain't a dude, we appreciate you coming, but don't come back.​
We win in the trenches. You pencil necks, I appreciate you, I love you, you look great in the end zone, but you ain't getting there without the big fellas.​

What's not to like 👍🏽

Advertisement
Man, i think we struck gold with JT. Dem single moms gonna be lining their boys up just to see JT 🤣🤣🤣.

JT better start practicing Blue Steel

Ben Stiller Model GIF

Advertisement
Back