Joyner

Advertisement
Advertisement
Jennings would be nice also.

But I was laughed off the board during the spring game when I expressed concern that he may be seriously hurt, so I’m sure all the doctors around here know when he’ll be back.

Jennings would be nice also.

But I was laughed off the board during the spring game when I expressed concern that he may be seriously hurt, so I’m sure all the doctors around here know when he’ll be back.

Yes we do know:geek:....

BUT due to CIS doctor patient confidentiality we cannot discuss it with you

Last edited:
Yes we do know:geek:....

BUT due to CIS doctor patient confidentiality we cannot discuss it with you
I'm not a doctor, so I'm not covered by the confidentiality rules. So, I'm free to give my opinion.

If you can provide his medical records, plus any imaging (CT scan, MRI, x-rays, nude GF pics) it would be helpful. I'M not trained in reading imaging, but I can look around on the internet and find something that looks similar and come up with a diagnosis.

Advertisement
I'm not a doctor, so I'm not covered by the confidentiality rules. So, I'm free to give my opinion.

If you can provide his medical records, plus any imaging (CT scan, MRI, x-rays, nude GF pics) it would be helpful. I'M not trained in reading imaging, but I can look around on the internet and find something that looks similar and come up with a diagnosis.

Cmon Matador 🤓

Seriously? What part of confidentiality don't you understand? Patient records CANNOT be shared.

We've had this discussion before Matador, when you tried to get some of our "PoRsters" psychiatric records.

Suffice it to say he's hurt .......and suffice it to say YES some of our PoRsters are complete idiots.🤪😜

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back