Joyner Redshirt

Advertisement
I guess Joyner played in the bowl game and Miami burned his redshirt. I don’t remember seeing him out there Thursday but if it’s true another stupid *** decision by Richt.

He played 8 snaps all on Special Teams and the incompetent boob running our program burned his RS. **** poor management in all facets of our program. A new OC, OL and QB coach will only mask the problem that is CMR. He needs to go.

I guess Joyner played in the bowl game and Miami burned his redshirt. I don’t remember seeing him out there Thursday but if it’s true another stupid *** decision by Richt.

I’m thinking 247 is incorrect on this one, I can’t find any evidence that he played in 5 games. Everything that I’ve looked up shows that this was his 4th game but who knows.

Advertisement
Rabble rabble rabble. How about someone confirms that this happened before we steeply pile on anything to fit your bias. Gets old.

Quick check of game logs shows he played against Sav St, FIU and Pittsburgh so playing in the bowl game would be his 4 game meaning he did not lose his redshirt. Lots of problems with the program right now this isn't one of them.

Rabble rabble rabble. How about someone confirms that this happened before we steeply pile on anything to fit your bias. Gets old.

Joyner played against Savannah State, FIU, Duke, Pitt and Wisconsin in the bowl game.
Here is @Stefan Adams freshman tracker for you, you know the one he’s been updating all season:
https://www.canesinsight.com/threads/redshirt-watch-through-final-game.137488/

Here is the article from 247:
https://247sports.com/college/miami...E-Patrick-Joyner-in-Pinstripe-Bowl-127018767/

Is this confirmation enough for you or do we need the infallible Mark Richt to hold a press conference specifically announcing it for you to accept it??

Advertisement
Quick check of game logs shows he played against Sav St, FIU and Pittsburgh so playing in the bowl game would be his 4 game meaning he did not lose his redshirt. Lots of problems with the program right now this isn't one of them.

He also played against Duke.

Advertisement
guys...

I promise he will have a where we can use his RS.

That or he will be so good he leaves to the NFL. (or he's the Bar Milo type and never plays, but most likely no lol).

I think he’s officially a redshirt freshman - need somebody to confirm this.

2018 (True Freshman): Saw action in four games...Totaled five tackles...Made career debut in win over Savannah State (Sept. 8), finishing with three tackles...Posted career-high two tackles for loss against Tigers...Had one tackle in win over FIU (Sept. 22)...Lone tackle in regular season finale vs. Pittsburgh (Nov. 24) was half tackle for loss...Saw action in New Era Pinstripe Bowl vs. Wisconsin (Dec. 27).

Advertisement
I'm thinking he's going to be a LB in 2019.

DE: Patchan, Garvin, Rousseau, Harvey, Williams

DT: Nnoruka, Bethel, Ford, Silvera, Miller, Holley, Blissett

LB: Quarterman, Pinckney, McCloud, Jennings, Wilder, Steed, Joyner, Brooks, Huff

DB: Finley, Carter, Smith, Bandy, Bolden, Ivey, Blades, Hall, Frierson, Bethel, Couch, Keontra

I'm thinking he's going to be a LB in 2019.

DE: Patchan, Garvin, Rousseau, Harvey, Williams

DT: Nnoruka, Bethel, Ford, Silvera, Miller, Holley, Blissett

LB: Quarterman, Pinckney, McCloud, Jennings, Wilder, Steed, Joyner, Brooks, Huff

DB: Finley, Carter, Smith, Bandy, Bolden, Ivey, Blades, Hall, Frierson, Bethel, Couch, Keontra

Depends what kind of a move has off the edge. I’m not sure how he’ll do or how he has progressed in terms of size and ability during the offseason. Could he also be a candidate for striker? Or too big?

2018 (True Freshman): Saw action in four games...Totaled five tackles...Made career debut in win over Savannah State (Sept. 8), finishing with three tackles...Posted career-high two tackles for loss against Tigers...Had one tackle in win over FIU (Sept. 22)...Lone tackle in regular season finale vs. Pittsburgh (Nov. 24) was half tackle for loss...Saw action in New Era Pinstripe Bowl vs. Wisconsin (Dec. 27).

so he didnt burn his rs? a lot of angry canes fans now

This is from the link I provided. The team has been known to have errors... (i.e., the 2018 season participation report, etc.) Which is why we are asking for confirmation.

Advertisement
Back