2024 Jowhar Franklin #2 DT in LA

Advertisement
24 DT Jowhar Franklin is coming to Junior Day. Has no UM offer as of now and no ranking on 247. Says he's the #2 DT in LA and #15 player in LA. Mostly HBCU offers along w/Mississippi.

How is this possible that such a highly rated player in LA has so little recruiting/ranking info available?

Imma 3⭐️ on rivals, rivals has all my updated stuff

Advertisement
You the real @jowharfranklin if so we need some Louisiana men . Don't go to lsu unless you want Brian to kill ya( literally) with that fake southern accent and stay away from Clemson Dabo is a snake . Come to Miami were you'll be family long after you get in the NFL HOF
We know what type of recruiter you would be.

Dam, jumped straight into negative recruiting lol

Spring was my first time playing football, like I literally starting playing football this year. Not first year on varsity but first year in general. Never played freshman or sophomore year! Only did spring practice and 1 spring game at Dr Phillips.

Originally from Orlando?

Advertisement
Advertisement
You the real @jowharfranklin if so we need some Louisiana men . Don't go to lsu unless you want Brian to kill ya( literally) with that fake southern accent and stay away from Clemson Dabo is a snake . Come to Miami were you'll be family long after you get in the NFL HOF

i-mean-hes-not-wrong-david-rose.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back