2024 Jowhar Franklin #2 DT in LA

lindend

Money, its gotta be da shoes!
Premium
24 DT Jowhar Franklin is coming to Junior Day. Has no UM offer as of now and no ranking on 247 and earned an offer! Says he's the #2 DT in LA and #15 player in LA. Mostly HBCU offers along w/Mississippi.

How is this possible that such a highly rated player in LA has so little recruiting/ranking info available? The lack of recruiting site info was because he's only been playing ball for a year.

Last edited:
Advertisement
He’ll obviously blow up over the Summer with SEC offers, but Miami might have a shot since we’ve been on him early.

Of course, it’ll all boil down to when LSU offers him.
Ah, so he's actually a legit under the radar prospect and there's not some glaring weakness to his game that's limiting his offers?

Edit: I missed the key not in the sentence above

Last edited:
Advertisement
No...

He just hasn’t been through the evaluation process yet.
I missed the key not in the sentence below

and there's not some glaring weakness

but you knew what I meant. Thanks.

Last edited:
Advertisement
24 DT Jowhar Franklin is coming to Junior Day. Has no UM offer as of now and no ranking on 247. Says he's the #2 DT in LA and #15 player in LA. Mostly HBCU offers along w/Mississippi.

How is this possible that such a highly rated player in LA has so little recruiting/ranking info available?

y’all chill! This my first year playing high school football!

y’all chill! This my first year playing high school football!
Welcome Jowhar! Great to have you on Canes Insight. Definitely want to get your feedback after you get back from Junior day at UM.

Also, let us know what schools are recruiting you the hardest and what you're looking for in a school and coaching staff.

Coach Dorsett has been recruiting him since last year...

He’ll obviously blow up over the Summer with SEC offers, but Miami might have a shot since we’ve been on him early.

Of course, it’ll all boil down to when LSU offers him.

Big DT prospect out of SEC country - that's the hardest kind of crooting pull there is. Probably harder than pulling a big time LT from Ohio.

Advertisement
@jowharfranklin , if you've only been playing varsity ball for a year, that explains everything. I'm sure the offers are going to start rolling in when schools find out about you.

BTW, were you at Dr. Phillips in Orlando before playing in Louisiana? If so, are these spring football clips you?

Advertisement
@jowharfranklin , if you've only been playing varsity ball for a year, that explains everything. I'm sure the offers are going to start rolling in when schools find out about you.

BTW, were you at Dr. Phillips in Orlando before playing in Louisiana? If so, are these spring football clips you?

Spring was my first time playing football, like I literally starting playing football this year. Not first year on varsity but first year in general. Never played freshman or sophomore year! Only did spring practice and 1 spring game at Dr Phillips.

Spring was my first time playing football, like I literally starting playing football this year. Not first year on varsity but first year in general. Never played freshman or sophomore year! Only did spring practice and 1 spring game at Dr Phillips.
Keep at it man the sky is the limit. Whether it’s at Miami or elsewhere, god given ability will only get you so far. Strive to be the very best in everything you do!!, classroom, weight room, film study, as a teammate, always try to be the best.

Advertisement
Back