Jovanovich transferring

Canesbro31

Sophomore
4438840F-EA4F-4782-813E-349140FEDC75.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
So we’re up to 2 available scholarships with Danilo, Aire, and miller leaving and Nwoko coming in. More to come, still pending decisions from Wong, Walker, and Beverly.

F Aire and this does seem confusing to me. I'm wondering if NIL is involved (behind the scenes.) Besides playing time (development!) obviously desired, I sorta can picture they wanted their piece of the large pie so much in the news. If they were told "do something first" and Coach L has no immediate plans for them on the day-to-day roster (10 minutes plus per game) this makes sense, as they may get some NIL$ from a team needing potential talent more than us?

(What I guess im trying to say is that if there were no such things as NIL< they might not have done this?)

Advertisement
F Aire and this does seem confusing to me. I'm wondering if NIL is involved (behind the scenes.) Besides playing time (development!) obviously desired, I sorta can picture they wanted their piece of the large pie so much in the news. If they were told "do something first" and Coach L has no immediate plans for them on the day-to-day roster (10 minutes plus per game) this makes sense, as they may get some NIL$ from a team needing potential talent more than us?

(What I guess im trying to say is that if there were no such things as NIL< they might not have done this?)

I think they were told they would have to develop and earn their way into the rotation (or something to that effect) and they went looking for greener pastures.

Pre-NIL I think they stay and develop. Post NIL everyone’s looking for instant success… and the $$ it brings.

Advertisement
Back