Jovani Haskins

toanthai

Recruit
Did he get in trouble? I was watching his snapchat and he is still in Miami.. He went clubbing last night too lol.

Advertisement
It seems like a matter of time before he's booted. The incident in high school, being with Bruce when he got arrested and now left behind for a game. Hopefully he gets his act together.

On a side note, why were you watching him on Snapchat?

if he didn't make the trip to South Bend who cares what he does in Miami. with that said, I have no clue if he made the trip or not

It seems like a matter of time before he's booted. The incident in high school, being with Bruce when he got arrested and now left behind for a game. Hopefully he gets his act together.

He didn't make the trip because he is red shirting

He didn't make the trip because he is red shirting

Exactly. Teams can only bring so many players with them. Red-shirt players don't make road trips.

Advertisement
Man following players on snapchat, that is next level stuff right there haha. But in all seriousness, I hope he stays out of trouble and starts focusing more in the off season, he looks like he has an ability with Irvin to take over for Njoku and Herndon. If he gains a little weight with his athletic ability, I think he could be great. Just needs to focus and stay out of trouble

Good lord, guys we may need to back away from the keyboard for a while; this is getting weird.

Lmao!!!! Following recruits on snapchat just to find something to start a thread on. Get a life

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back