Jovani Haskins (not in trouble, just a pic of his hog)

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of my closest friends is korean and he's 6'3 and 225. i swear his mom cheated on his dad. Neither are an inch over 5'7

View attachment 37724

Yokozuna is Samoan bruh.

Yep. The wwe has never had an issue with being racially insensitive. My personal favorite is a black tag team named " cryme time ". They went around stealing from other wrestlers smh

WWE took it too far earlier this year with the homosexual tag team they dubbed the Buttfcking Facqits from Hershey, PA. They caught some heat from LGBTGQF groups over that.

Actually Vince used that gimmick in the 90's, but the name " bff's " would've probably got them over faster .

Advertisement

Yep. The wwe has never had an issue with being racially insensitive. My personal favorite is a black tag team named " cryme time ". They went around stealing from other wrestlers smh

WWE took it too far earlier this year with the homosexual tag team they dubbed the Buttfcking Facqits from Hershey, PA. They caught some heat from LGBTGQF groups over that.

Actually Vince used that gimmick in the 90's, but the name " bff's " would've probably got them over faster .

Vince has tried to appeal to and repulse every insular group in society and I admire him for it. What is the Buttfcking Facqits finishing move? The Ham Slam? The Glory Hold?

Yokozuna is Samoan bruh.

Vince has tried to appeal to and repulse every insular group in society and I admire him for it. What is the Buttfcking Facqits finishing move? The Ham Slam? The Glory Hold?

LOL. Their finishing move was actually finishing in their opponents' faces.

Dont get caught up on physical look. The TE who transferred out looked ALL World. Im sure Haskins will be good but lets not get carrier away bc hes a 6'4 black kid with muscles.

Irvin has been getting high praise, havent heard a peep of Haskins until this picture showed up.

Would you get carried away if he was a 6-4 asian kid with muscles?

Why don't you use a realistic example?

One of my closest friends is korean and he's 6'3 and 225. i swear his mom cheated on his dad. Neither are an inch over 5'7

View attachment 37724

words can't describe how hard im laughing at this.

He would be livid if he knew i was saying this about his mom.

But the genetics don't make sense.

All i can think is that it's because he, unlike his parents, was born and raised an American

Advertisement
Last edited:
JizCan disappeared once it was proved that people have been talking about Haskins. What a miserable guy. Virgin perhaps? Jovani will be a beast for us, give him a year. Idk about the rest of the faqqotry in this thread but it's been pretty funny.

Advertisement
Too many gang signs, not enough bulges in that picture. We seriously have to improve the picture posting around here.

Those jerseys are clean

$h!ts ugly as *****, especially the corny "canes" font on the front. All we need is the []_ _[] on our helmet, that's it.

Bunch of professional nay sayers on here. No matter what the jersey looks like, there's always some badass piping up about how it's ugly. And people treat the U on the helmet like its the ******* Virgin Mary. It's not actual sacrilege to have a uniform that doesn't look like it came from 1984.

Advertisement
Coley has been flashing his 2014 reception numbers sicne he got here.

And Grace must've read this thread before that picture. He hog tied.

Advertisement
I'm back and did you think of JizCane all by yourself? Not bad...

One guy gives an example of "I think so and so said he was doing well" and its proved he is being "talked about" like its common knowledge.

His dong is getting more praise then his play which is all fine and dandy. I enjoy the hog references.

JizCan disappeared once it was proved that people have been talking about Haskins. What a miserable guy. Virgin perhaps? Jovani will be a beast for us, give him a year. Idk about the rest of the faqqotry in this thread but it's been pretty funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back