Jovani Haskins (not in trouble, just a pic of his hog)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Dayall "Hogfather" Harris

Is The Hogfather that big or is Haskins that small?

Anyway, on the football side of this...

D$, who's gotten to watch more than most, has been talking up both Haskins and Irvin as legit future players for us.

Dude...it's Ivrin in the picture.

My bad.

The Mike "Hogmaker" Irvin Jr.

Advertisement
Dont get caught up on physical look. The TE who transferred out looked ALL World. Im sure Haskins will be good but lets not get carrier away bc hes a 6'4 black kid with muscles.

Irvin has been getting high praise, havent heard a peep of Haskins until this picture showed up.

I've heard plenty good about Haskins actually.

Other than his physique, can you please enlighten the rest of Cane nation that has not heard or seen from any writer or coach from the time he has stepped on campus.

He was mentioned by Hartley in an interview. He was also mentioned by Stan & Njoku in interviews. I think Stan said something along the lines of "He's a big kid, he's gonna be very good here". Miserable ****.

Groundbreaking...All you have is "I think" and you take that as plenty of good things....ok

Can we get a resurrection of the canes shirtless in the weight room for JG to jerk off too since physique is what makes a good player these days.

Doesn't make them good, but better chance than one's that don't.

Dont get caught up on physical look. The TE who transferred out looked ALL World. Im sure Haskins will be good but lets not get carrier away bc hes a 6'4 black kid with muscles.

Irvin has been getting high praise, havent heard a peep of Haskins until this picture showed up.

Would you get carried away if he was a 6-4 asian kid with muscles?

Why don't you use a realistic example?

One of my closest friends is korean and he's 6'3 and 225. i swear his mom cheated on his dad. Neither are an inch over 5'7

Last edited:

One of my closest friends is korean and he's 6'3 and 225. i swear his mom cheated on his dad. Neither are an inch over 5'7

yokozuna.jpg

Advertisement

I've heard plenty good about Haskins actually.

Other than his physique, can you please enlighten the rest of Cane nation that has not heard or seen from any writer or coach from the time he has stepped on campus.

He was mentioned by Hartley in an interview. He was also mentioned by Stan & Njoku in interviews. I think Stan said something along the lines of "He's a big kid, he's gonna be very good here". Miserable ****.

Groundbreaking...All you have is "I think" and you take that as plenty of good things....ok

Can we get a resurrection of the canes shirtless in the weight room for JG to jerk off too since physique is what makes a good player these days.

Im just trying to have a little fun man. Sorry this thread isn't serious enough for you. You are one miserable dude.

The faqqy voice of reason to jab his little wang in our Cheerios.

These ****** guys on here can't just let us get excited over a big hog & muscles. wtf is the world coming too?

Makes me quite sick that this facqit feels the need to rain on our dong party.

Advertisement
Advertisement

View attachment 37724

Yokozuna is Samoan bruh.

View attachment 37724

Yokozuna is Samoan bruh.

But had a Japanese gimmick. Put his hair in a bun ,with a sumo outfit and Kung fu esque intro music. No doubt he's an Asian , at least in Vinces head.

The wwe has never had an issue with being racially insensitive. My personal favorite was the black tag team named " cryme time ". They went around stealing from other wrestlers smh.

I guess they misspelled " crime " where it would look less racial lol

Last edited:

View attachment 37724

Yokozuna is Samoan bruh.

Yep. The wwe has never had an issue with being racially insensitive. My personal favorite is a black tag team named " cryme time ". They went around stealing from other wrestlers smh

WWE took it too far earlier this year with the homosexual tag team they dubbed the Buttfcking Facqits from Hershey, PA. They caught some heat from LGBTGQF groups over that.

View attachment 37724

Yokozuna is Samoan bruh.

But had a Japanese gimmick. Put his hair in a bun ,with a sumo outfit and Kung fu esque intro music. No doubt he's an Asian , at least in Vibces head he was.

Yep. The wwe has never had an issue with being racially insensitive. My personal favorite was the black tag team named " cryme time ". They went around stealing from other wrestlers smh.

I guess they misspelled " crime " where it would look less racial lol

The whole Million Dollar Man/Virgil thing is tough to top

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back