Jovani Haskins (not in trouble, just a pic of his hog)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JgDaCane

All American
image.jpg

This kid has an NFL body already. Im really excited for this kid. Think he was a real steal.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Coach Felder might prove to be the key component in the resurrection of our program.

He is a big kid. Gotta be 6'4" 240 at least and chiseled. Can't wait to see what Big Gus does with Polendy.

Advertisement
a couple weeks ago I saw a couple of players at the Denny's across the street form campus. Shaq was there with Courtel Jenkins and I saw a kid who I didn't recognize who looked intimidating af. After seeing pics of Haskins I now realize it was him. I can tell you that this kid in person is big as ****.

a couple weeks ago I saw a couple of players at the Denny's across the street form campus. Shaq was there with Courtel Jenkins and I saw a kid who I didn't recognize who looked intimidating af. After seeing pics of Haskins I now realize it was him. I can tell you that this kid in person is big as ****.

What was intimidating about him? Did he eat an entire Moons Over Myhammy without vomiting?

Advertisement
Advertisement

What was intimidating about him? Did he eat an entire Moons Over Myhammy without vomiting?

He's black.

That'd be a badass **** if he did, everything at Denny's gives you diarrhea

Dennys??

Oh **** no. I'm telling Kyle their cheating on the meal plan with an Al Pyrite snack!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back