Joshua Palmer WR

Advertisement
Dingle was better

No he's not. He's bigger and faster...reminds me a lot of Steve Ishmael out of North Miami Beach 3 years ago who commited to Syracuse

Big contributor to the Syracuse Offense...and Joshua is being overshadowed by Mike Harley

Advertisement
It's tough to put up stats with that needle ****ed ***** passing to u all year too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Honestly, that film isn't bad at all. It's difficult to gauge much from a tape full of 9 routes, but some of this other routes were real nice, especially the quick twitch whip route. He also catches with his hands (always a plus) and shows strength after the catch.

I would like to know his speed stats and see more full game tape and not just highlights. It's the one huge disadvantage most of us have breaking down tape of these kids since highlight reels only show the "good".

Advertisement
Just decommitted from Syracuse. Will be visiting Tennessee this week and UCLA next week. I think this is someone we should look at considering Pouncy, Thomas, Harley, Smith etc are all up in the air.

Just decommitted from Syracuse. Will be visiting Tennessee this week and UCLA next week. I think this is someone we should look at considering Pouncy, Thomas, Harley, Smith etc are all up in the air.

I'm willing to guess that they are not all up in the air.

Advertisement
I only saw him play against Bingham and he def stood out. Obviously I don't know any of his measurables, but he looked pretty good from what I could tell.

To me this guy who stayed at Krop after Dingle left was faster and had a little more pop. At the Nike Combine that Dingle never went to any of them this kid in March of last year put up a 4.30- shuttle (Palmer had 4.36) and a 34 inch vertical (Plamer 30.5) he also ran the 40 in 4.69 when most never run the Nike 40s for fear of a bad time. Kid also ran 23.00 a 200m far faster than Dingle and 100m 11.34. St. Felix only ran track as a senior and was improving in every meet in times. He measured out at the Nike at 6-1.5 and 190 back in March 2016. Is at USF now. Maybe not U standard what MR looking for but better than Dingle in speed and explosion. But was not on a super team like Carol City.

Randall St.Felix - Hudl

Last edited:
To me this guy who stayed at Krop after Dingle left was faster and had a little more pop. At the Nike Combine that Dingle never went to any of them this kid in March of last year put up a 4.30- shuttle (Palmer had 4.36) and a 34 inch vertical (Plamer 30.5) he also ran the 40 in 4.69 when most never run the Nike 40s for fear of a bad time. Kid also ran 23.00 a 200m far faster than Dingle and 100m 11.34. St. Felix only ran track as a senior and was improving in every meet in times. He measured out at the Nike at 6-1.5 and 190 back in March 2016. Is at USF now. Maybe not U standard what MR looking for but better than Dingle in speed and explosion. But was not on a super team like Carol City.

Randall St.Felix - Hudl

He committed to USF back last summer with Taggart. Nice hands.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back