2022 Joshua Conerly Jr, 5 ⭐️ OL, class of 2022 offered

When is he announcing?
Probably April based off this.

Conerly is down to six schools: USC, Miami, Michigan, Oklahoma, Oregon and Washington. He recently told On3’s WeAreSC that he has set an official visit to see the Trojans March 25-27. He has already taken official visits to Michigan, Oklahoma and Miami, and is expected to visit the Ducks this spring as well. But according to the On3 Recruiting Prediction Machine (RPM), it’s USC that has a slight lead in the hunt for his services.

Advertisement
From USC board today...

"we also acknowledge that USC is doing well with five-star off side tackle Josh Conerly Jr. While Conerly does not officially visit USC until late March, there is definitely confidence among sources that he is trending toward the Trojans."

From USC board today...

"we also acknowledge that USC is doing well with five-star off side tackle Josh Conerly Jr. While Conerly does not officially visit USC until late March, there is definitely confidence among sources that he is trending toward the Trojans."

UGH!!!!!

I know Mario did what he had to do but I wish he would have saved his in-home for March

Can Gattis and Mirabal still in home? How does that work

prayer GIF

Advertisement
Lincoln about to lock that whole coast down pretty soon. A lot of schools who depend on Cali kids as they core are in trouble. If we can pluck a few here and there that is a huge win.
Hopefully with Lincoln at USC, Sarkisian/Jimbo in Texas, Mario at Miami and Napier at Florida, UGA, Bama, Clemson, and OSU are all hurt enough to create some more parity at the top.

Even if each of those schools just keeps 1 or 2 more 4*+ prospects home each year, that's 10+ players each year being kept from those perennial playoff teams (2 per team). I think Mario and Lincoln make the biggest impact with 5+ kids a year so legitimately we could be talking 20+ kids a year that would normally leave home to go to the Bama, UGA, OSU, Clemson's.

That's definitely a dent in their rosters.

Advertisement
Hopefully with Lincoln at USC, Sarkisian/Jimbo in Texas, Mario at Miami and Napier at Florida, UGA, Bama, Clemson, and OSU are all hurt enough to create some more parity at the top.

Even if each of those schools just keeps 1 or 2 more 4*+ prospects home each year, that's 10+ players each year being kept from those perennial playoff teams (2 per team). I think Mario and Lincoln make the biggest impact with 5+ kids a year so legitimately we could be talking 20+ kids a year that would normally leave home to go to the Bama, UGA, OSU, Clemson's.

Hopefully a compelling NIL package is put together for him. We really need him.

And hopefully someone points out to him the tax advantages of coming to Florida versus staying in California.

Let's say he got a $500K NIL deal. After taxes:

Miami, FL: $336,045
Los Angeles CA: $289,979

Last edited:

It’s definitely gonna make a difference. Bama is always going to get theirs, but their depth will start suffering eventually.

Ohio State is probably the winner out of the current powers. They recruit nationally, but they’re built from Ohio, PA, NJ with other northeast and Midwest prospects sprinkled in providing most of their roster.

Advertisement
This chit is not even adding up to 100%?? What kinda math is this? Must be this new math where kids can’t count change & give u back $15 when u ask to break a $20.
If something cost $17.03 and I give the person $20.03 it’s like I have just asked for said person to solve an enigma wrapped in a riddle. And then I get back bills, change, bitcoin and gold…

Advertisement

From your lips to gods ears man. Sport NEEDS it

Highly unlikely.

Advertisement
Back