2022 Joshua Conerly Jr, 5 ⭐️ OL, class of 2022 offered

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I still think it will be USC - we burned the visit and the in home I think which means these four other visits will have two chances with him and us 0
I agree. It will likely be USC. Mario and staff will get their share of these types of 5 star kids but Conerly wont be one of them IMO.

Then again this could be one of those "I didn't see that coming" type of shockers like Citizen.

Last edited:
That "prediction machine" gave us a 97% chance at Coleman. Seems legit
That prediction machine was likely right on Coleman but that prediction machine didnt account for the appeal of JSU in this situation. Take JSU out of the equation and Coleman is working the 4th quarter program right now.

Honestly however, how long does the whole novelty of Deion Sanders and JSU last for these kids? Obviously money is a factor but during the season when they see their friends playing huge games in ATM, Michigan, Miami, OU etc...and they're getting ready for that showdown with Bethune Cookman, I would think that there might be a bit of buyers remorse.

Last edited:
When he was recently talking about going to 2 USC losses, I believe last season and said, it changed nothing, basically they are USC. Just USC talk in general, I came away as, this is over. We shall see.

Advertisement
When he was recently talking about going to 2 USC losses, I believe last season and said, it changed nothing, basically they are USC. Just USC talk in general, I came away as, this is over. We shall see.
Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Advertisement
Back