2022 Joshua Conerly Jr, 5 ⭐️ OL, class of 2022 offered

Advertisement
I used to stay in Everett with my ex and her family in the summer for a few weeks on college breaks loved it over there.

I dont know why it wouldn't let you upload the picture I tried and failed too, had to take a screenshot lol

Edit..

Seattle area has some real good basketball surprised me when I would visit the talent was extraordinary but you have guys like Brandon Roy Jamal Crawford Isiah Thomas Zach Lavine dejounte Murray (super underrated )Nate "please don't step in the boxing ring again" Robinson.... the new kid at Duke banchero (I think that's his name) is the next one up after Murray.
Anyone who played NBA Street should know green lake park!

What’s he plan on making his career and potentially make life changing money for him and his family?

His decision but just makes me question how driven he is to his craft
No harm in waiting a month - I much prefer a guy that sticks by his teammates (I'm gathering he's a pretty pivotal piece of their basketball team) than one who peaces out when an opportunity comes along.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I expect all hands on deck for this last stretch on this kid. Mario hasn’t landed that top notch OL he wants yet. This is his bread & butter position, he’s about to be relentless recruiting this kid.
Yup, you could sense it in his press conference today. I bet the Iuli kid stung him and Mirabal as well. They will go all out for Conerly.

Advertisement
Yup, you could sense it in his press conference today. I bet the Iuli kid stung him and Mirabal as well. They will go all out for Conerly.

Yep they definitely thought Iuli was gone be in this class, it could be a blessing cause Mario might up the recruiting effort and that’s a scary sight for every other school.

So is there a time frame on when he needs to sign by or not? I mean I know technically he can just say **** it and enroll wherever he wants come August, but for "NSD" what is the date limit?

Advertisement
So is there a time frame on when he needs to sign by or not? I mean I know technically he can just say **** it and enroll wherever he wants come August, but for "NSD" what is the date limit?
He can go into the summer if he wants. After basketball season, he's planning on visiting Oregon and USC officially, then Washington unofficially, and signing in March.

I am not aware of a deadline in the NCAA manual on signing a LOI; visits can occur for unsigned HS seniors once the dead period lifts on Mar 1.

I hope we continue to recruit this kid hard until the bitter end. Distance be damned, recruit the **** out of him.
Might as well, only recruit left in 2022 class outside portal so should be able to devote plenty of resources to him

Advertisement
Back