2022 Joshua Conerly Jr, 5 ⭐️ OL, class of 2022 offered

Advertisement
We need to forget about this kid.Iuli was all miami and all it took was a weekend visit to Oregon to erase all the work our staff did with him.Connerly will visit all these other schools in the midwest and west coast and the next time he visits miami is if the team he signs with plays miami or when he's in the NFL.

Advertisement
We need to forget about this kid.Iuli was all miami and all it took was a weekend visit to Oregon to erase all the work our staff did with him.Connerly will visit all these other schools in the midwest and west coast and the next time he visits miami is if the team he signs with plays miami or when he's in the NFL.

Yep. He has Oregon and USC officials lined up for later this month and into march. I’m afraid we’re on the outside looking in for this kid.

I got you
Screenshot_20220201-185724_Chrome.jpg

Advertisement
Thanks, appreciate you. Btw. I'm born and raised in Miami but live in Seattle now and on the Design Team to build a new Rainer Beach High School which Josh attends.

I used to stay in Everett with my ex and her family in the summer for a few weeks on college breaks loved it over there.

I dont know why it wouldn't let you upload the picture I tried and failed too, had to take a screenshot lol

Edit..

Seattle area has some real good basketball surprised me when I would visit the talent was extraordinary but you have guys like Brandon Roy Jamal Crawford Isiah Thomas Zach Lavine dejounte Murray (super underrated )Nate "please don't step in the boxing ring again" Robinson.... the new kid at Duke banchero (I think that's his name) is the next one up after Murray.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I used to stay in Everett with my ex and her family in the summer for a few weeks on college breaks loved it over there.

I dont know why it wouldn't let you upload the picture I tried and failed too, had to take a screenshot lol

Edit..

Seattle area has some real good basketball surprised me when I would visit the talent was extraordinary but you have guys like Brandon Roy Jamal Crawford Isiah Thomas Zach Lavine dejounte Murray (super underrated )Nate "please don't step in the boxing ring again" Robinson.... the new kid at Duke banchero (I think that's his name) is the next one up after Murray.
Very good basketball city. The seahawks lucked out when the Sonics left because Seattle is very much a BBall city. People here still rock Sonics gear and if they ever get the team back this place will go nuts.

Edit..

Also Kevin Porter Jr, Peyton Silva, Michael Porter and the Freshman Phenom at Duke Paolo Banchero.

Advertisement
Thanks, appreciate you. Btw. I'm born and raised in Miami but live in Seattle now and on the Design Team to build a new Rainer Beach High School which Josh attends.
Be sure to get some Rainer Cherries this summer if you’re still in that area. I live in Oregon now and those Rainer Cherries are the best I’ve had.

Thank god you aren’t in charge of recruiting.

Advertisement
Back