2022 Joshua Conerly Jr, 5 ⭐️ OL, class of 2022 offered

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Interesting that people on this board have claimed that if Coach Cristobal has more time to recruit a kid, the better our chances are of getting a commit from them. Why has this premise "Flipped" now that a top prospect decides to take more time in his recruitment?

Someone care to explain with a rational answer.

Signed,

Peruche

Advertisement
I know… Just dumbfounded at essentially losing the spring time here or wherever he decides to go. Just adding to the post count…
Nobody signing on Wednesday is going to be here for spring practices. Signing in Feb or March is the same thing... summer enrollment

Not getting my hopes up on this guy. Hard to pull people from extreme NW lower 48 to extreme SE lower 48.

Advertisement
Interesting that people on this board have claimed that if Coach Cristobal has more time to recruit a kid, the better our chances are of getting a commit from them. Why has this premise "Flipped" now that a top prospect decides to take more time in his recruitment?

Someone care to explain with a rational answer.

Signed,

Peruche

The reason is because Mario is so behind having come in weeks ago when these other coaches have been recruiting these kids for years, the more time he has to catch up the better.

With this kid, because we had last visit and some think we are leading if he ended now many think we'd get him. Doesn't mean Mario won't be recruiting the **** out of him this spring. I hope he comes back for a spring practice on his own dime.

The reason is because Mario is so behind having come in weeks ago when these other coaches have been recruiting these kids for years, the more time he has to catch up the better.

With this kid, because we had last visit and some think we are leading if he ended now many think we'd get him. Doesn't mean Mario won't be recruiting the **** out of him this spring. I hope he comes back for a spring practice on his own dime.

Has Mario used his in home with him? If not, he could use it after the dead period in February correct?

Advertisement
Back