Josh Uche offered by Harbaugh......

deerob305

Junior
Joshua Uche has been offered by Michigan....

*Seems as though Harbaugh putting alot of attention to South Florida.

*If Uche visits, he probably commits there... no UF or Miami for him.

Advertisement
**** that sucks. It was bad enough fending off the $EC now the flipping B10 is setting up shop in south florida (between OSU, WIS, and UofM). Hopefully he just goes on the OV to Michigan gets some midwest thick farm girl fluffing and decides it is to cold an depressing (NOOOOO sunshine just grey skies for months) an comes back to Miami.

Go Canes

Sweatshirt+girls.jpg

Last edited:
****, Richt needs to stop playing and hang on to the local studs. I think Wiggins, Phillips, and Uche are all Miami caliber, and I think Hamilton is a borderline take as well.

IMO Uche is a future star at DE in a 4-3.

Unless he has some crazy tricks up his sleeve, CMR should just finish up this class with solid local stars, and then next year he can go after the national big recruits. I just think it's too late in the recruiting game to try and reel in guys like Hardmen, Nauta, Shyheim Carter, Etc.

Advertisement
I would really like Mark Richt to make a run at flipping 2016 DE Jachai Polite from UF to Miami. The kid is going to be a good one down the road.

Go Canes

**** that sucks. It was bad enough fending off the $EC now the flipping B10 is setting up shop in south florida (between OSU, WIS, and UofM). Hopefully he just goes on the OV to Michigan gets some midwest thick farm girl fluffing and decides it is to cold an depressing (NOOOOO sunshine just grey skies for months) an comes back to Miami.

Go Canes

Sweatshirt+girls.jpg

I'd say good point, but when these kids look out of their windows at night and see a 350lb MsMiyayo sitting in their driveway in her Honda Civic, it doesn't really help us.

Advertisement
Michigan has 10s

Miami has 2s

Miami has 10s

Michigan has 2s

Some people are f'n retarded.

Go Canes

Sweatshirt+girls.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Humm, not sure on this kid... He is kind of that tweener and don't think he'll go back to being an LB.

Michigan has 10s

Miami has 2s

Miami has 10s

Michigan has 2s

Some people are f'n retarded.

Go Canes

Sweatshirt+girls.jpg

True but the ratio of 10 to 2 is real different between Ann Arbor and South Beach.

Advertisement
Back