Josh Pate (Miami Edition) and Greg Rousseau joins TTS podcast to talk MIA@CLEM

Canestomp

They found us out--shut it down.
Not sure if any of you gentlemen watch Josh Pate over on CBS 247sports but he is one of the places I got to for some deeper analysis. (Funny how the up-and-comers have great shows while the already-there's just go through the motions for the paycheck) Josh Pate has put together a really good show on Sundays, Tuesdays and Thursday nights as well as a few podcast in between. Worth the plug. He did a run-down and prediction of the game this week if you want to check it out:

Tuesday

Thursday Miami content begins @31:50-33:55 (Short mood tracker segment)

Josh Pate also joined the "Through the Smoke" podcast to expand further on the Canes game tomorrow evening.

He has been a believer in the Canes for a while. Good show, largely agree with him except the final score.

BONUS: For anyone interested, Greg Rousseau chimed in on what he thinks about the game this weekend, too.

Advertisement
Don't we wish we had Greg Rousseau tomorrow night.
Fair.

The fact is Miami is a NFL-mill pipeline and the NCAA is basically their development league. Among other reasons, young men come here because we are THE place to go if you want to develop yourself into having a great NFL career. We will always lose athletes in a way we don't want or expect; injuries, successes, failures, egos, entitlement mindsets--and even at times people telling our athletes they are better than they are and do not need another year to prove it (not implying that is the case with Greg).

He moved on, so should we; but he is a Cane and I'll appreciate the work he put in at this school. He now has the difficult task as an ambassador to the NFL and the obligation to show off his talent at the next level, crediting Miami along the way. Next man up and I wish him well.

Seems pretty **** spot on. Dont disagree and alot of what he says i concur. I want to see a competitive game. I won't be mad if we lose but cover. We've been terrible for 13 years. Show me that improvement. Hey, if we win, even better.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back