Josh Pate eating crow vid

Advertisement
Advertisement
He gives the best and most realistic assessment of the canes every pre-season - very educated and non-biased like we typically are.

He's got a good idea of the pulse of CFB

His take on Mario and the private jets at Oregon was terrible, though.. I mean how many living rooms has he been in already in 24 hours? He can't do that at Oregon.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I mean, how can you not respect it you know? No one on ESPN would eat crow like that

I feel like I am alone here, but I can't stand this guy
he's SEC slanted which I can't really fault him for because I'm sure they make up most of his audience. he also favors FSU the most out of the Big 3. that's most of 247 though. someone in that company with pull has to be a FSU grad or something.

Advertisement
Meme Reaction GIF

I enjoy his show. I appreciate him admitting his mistake.

Yeah he’s not wrong about the balance of power as it pertains to Florida. If Mario straightens that out man…
As much as we hate UF and FSU, it will be better if the big three are the big three again. Of course, with UM being #1. Time for Mario to close down the border Schnellenbeger style!

He’s not an SEC nut hugger. He knows SEC is the best but is aware there is good football and passionate fans outside of it.

Objective takes, spoken in an eloquent manner- dude is as good as it gets imo.

Side note for obvious reasons, me and my boy only refer to him as Mr. Clean.

Advertisement
Back