Josh Pate bringing the heat!

Advertisement
Literally nobody impartial can say FSU is in the best place to succeed as of today. Nobody.

So it’s really a 2 horse race. The gator is pouring a lot of money into NIL. I think Napier has a chance to be good. But Mario has proven it. He’s done it at this level. Napier has not. And Josh is 100% correct in that the athletes down here will ALWAYS be superior. How will the next 5, 10 years go? Nobody knows. But smart money would be on Miami to be the best of the bunch and that’s 0.0% homerism. The things previously holding Miami back are no longer roadblocks.

Literally nobody impartial can say FSU is in the best place to succeed as of today. Nobody.

So it’s really a 2 horse race. The gator is pouring a lot of money into NIL. I think Napier has a chance to be good. But Mario has proven it. He’s done it at this level. Napier has not. And Josh is 100% correct in that the athletes down here will ALWAYS be superior. How will the next 5, 10 years go? Nobody knows. But smart money would be on Miami to be the best of the bunch and that’s 0.0% homerism. The things previously holding Miami back are no longer roadblocks.
I agree, fsu's setting up to be a middle of the road acc team. I think uf improves but I see a top 10-20 ceiling for them under napier.

Advertisement
Back