Josh Jobe confirmed visiting this weekend

View as article

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
Miami commit Josh Jobe is flying down from prep school in Connecticut this weekend to attend the game against Notre Dame this weekend. Jobe finalized his trip plans this morning. This is an unofficial visit and he will OV to Miami in December.

Advertisement
Advertisement
what color sock is he wearing? does he eat the marshmellows first in his lucky charms?

giphy (1) (1).gif
We ****in

Advertisement
Feel pretty good about Jobe in that he hasn't made a trip to Tuscaloosa this fall and this is a UV. If he had gone to Bama/LSU or any of their home games I'd be more concerned.

Visits usually tell the story of what is going on. It's why I'm not nearly as confident in Campbell as most on this board.

Advertisement
Feel pretty good about Jobe in that he hasn't made a trip to Tuscaloosa this fall and this is a UV. If he had gone to Bama/LSU or any of their home games I'd be more concerned.

Visits usually tell the story of what is going on. It's why I'm not nearly as confident in Campbell as most on this board.

I've been critical of how Jobe has come across in his recruitment. But so far I'm feeling confident he stays with Miami given our obvious success along with the fact that you should follow the visits. Coming down from Connecticut to check out Miami in its biggest game while not attending Bama's biggest game last week is telling.

Advertisement
I think him moving to Connecticut for awhile helps us in maybe he is homesick by now and get all that out of state bs over with.put on for your family not only your city.

Advertisement
Back