Confirmed Josh Gattis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
I would say that team talent isn't linear but follows a curve. Could Mario have us in the top 10 in a year or two? Absolutely. Could we be Michigan? Of course. Should our goal to be to beat Clemson in one of their 2 down years each decade? No.

There is a lot of speculation on what offense Josh will run, and it could be a lot different than Michigan. The hiring of a QB coach and their responsibilities around the passing game will probably point us in the right direction but we really want know until games start.
He seems to have adjusted to the players that were available. And it’s probably safe to assume Harbaugh had a big influence on what their offense ran.

I’m in wait and see mode. Spring practice and the spring game should give us an idea as to what we’ll see on offense. When fall rolls around, there’s always adjustments based on what was seen in the spring.

A COVID freshman isn’t a freshman. Rooster was in his 2nd year. Calling him a freshman is an excuse.
It is not an excuse. It is being accurate.
Jaylan Knighton Running Back 5-10 190 lbs. Freshman Lauderhill, Fla. Deerfield

Advertisement
Nah bruh, I don't want to make it to the playoff until we prove we can win in the playoffs.
Gotta make the playoffs to prove you can win in the playoffs. Besides, an ACC title doesn’t guarantee a CFP berth. Miami could be a two-loss team (A$M, Clemson), and then win an ACCCG rematch with Dabo.

11-2 ACC Champs, including a NYE6 bowl win? Works for me, this season.

We can win the ACC if we upset Clemson but we would be nothing but Michigan in the CFP.

i'll take it tv land GIF by YoungerTV

Gotta make the playoffs to prove you can win in the playoffs. Besides, an ACC title doesn’t guarantee a CFP berth. Miami could be a two-loss team (A$M, Clemson), and then win an ACCCG rematch with Dabo.

11-2 ACC Champs, including a NYE6 bowl win? Works for me, this season.
True, but I think within context of the quotes I thought someone was complaining about making the playoffs and looking like Michigan.
Unless I am getting this thread confused with another one.

I'm just posting this for the 9th time b/c it seems like what all the cool kids are doing.

I would say that team talent isn't linear but follows a curve. Could Mario have us in the top 10 in a year or two? Absolutely. Could we be Michigan? Of course. Should our goal to be to beat Clemson in one of their 2 down years each decade? No.

There is a lot of speculation on what offense Josh will run, and it could be a lot different than Michigan. The hiring of a QB coach and their responsibilities around the passing game will probably point us in the right direction but we really want know until games start.
The cure is simple,just win plain and simple

Advertisement
True, but I think within context of the quotes I thought someone was complaining about making the playoffs and looking like Michigan.
Unless I am getting this thread confused with another one.
All good. I understand not wanting to end a season getting smacked by 21+ in the CFP, like Michigan did. I would hate that as well.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back