Confirmed Josh Gattis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Siiiiiiiiiigh. He was 73rd this recruiting cycle b/c he only had 1 recruit; he only had one recruit b/c Harbaugh kept UofM in limbo. I have three frat bros, including one former high profiled player, & my baby cousin who are all GoBlue alums. We talked about how Harbaugh hamstrung UofM’s class this yr by telling kids he may or may not go to the NFL. Instead of using this momentum to turn UofM’s recruiting into a top 7, they were stagnant & lost out on several high profiled guys.

Also, per 247, Gattis has either P-recruited or S-recruited 44 players, & 50% of them were 4 stars or higher. I’m not sure how that’s not impressive, but to each it’s own.
This!

The only reason Enos didn’t work out is because we had one of the worst OLines in UM history! That’s won’t happen With Mario! One we get a decent to good o line we can run a pro style
Lol. Enos was trash. If you don’t have a good line, you gameplan around it. You don’t just keep trying to force your offense. I don’t want our offense to need All Americans at every OL spot to be good.

Advertisement
Run game will be 100% better with better scheme/calls (Lashlee ran inside zone 90% of the time, was a joke in terms of run game), Mirabel/Mario coaching and crooting. You can feel good about this

Pass game is the question. Lash was successful when we went pass-to-set-up-the-run and air-it-out style. IF we default to run to set up the pass then ughh, gonna be some long painful close games.

Advertisement
Run game will be 100% better with better scheme/calls (Lashlee ran inside zone 90% of the time, was a joke in terms of run game), Mirabel/Mario coaching and crooting. You can feel good about this

Pass game is the question. Lash was successful when we went pass-to-set-up-the-run and air-it-out style. IF we default to run to set up the pass then ughh, gonna be some long painful close games.
I agree, but I'm glad we have Steele on the other side of that

5th highest rated offense in 2021.
1st in plays over 50 yards
Avg 35.8 PPG

And that's with a mediocre QB. I don't know how you get low-scoring, ugly games from that

Advertisement
The only reason Enos didn’t work out is because we had one of the worst OLines in UM history! That’s won’t happen With Mario! One we get a decent to good o line we can run a pro style

Naw. He was too stuck on long developing plays from under center.

I think his personality caused the team too tune him out too.

Our offense should have been close to the first drive against Florida all year. Stick with that and be a little less of a prick and his tenure would have gone better.

Advertisement
We have some really sad "fans". People talk about running the ball like it's a sin.

3 of the 4 CFP teams were run-first teams, the other was Bama.

But yeah, any OC who doesn't run the air raid is terrible, right, sure
Say this with me muppets...

ALABAMA and GEORGIA are power run, ball control offenses, that happen to be very good at the pass game also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back