Confirmed Josh Gattis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time to celebrate.
sexy weed GIF
Blunt analysis

Advertisement
Having coaches that succeed and that people WANT to hire is a good thing. Better than having coaches nobody wants.

This, and this is why I never got people melting down over BMac and TRob leaving. Under Diaz, yeah huge losses.

But with Mario, and the connections/budget he has, when good coaches get poached he'll just replace them with other good coaches. Only Mirabal would be real difficult to replace

Advertisement
****'s across the country are scrambling like roaches trying to figure out a way to figure out this chess move. Be scared ****'s be very scared.
AND, for you Mario HATERS don't try to be a REAL FAN LATER.

Can we please stop with "Mario haters"? I, for one, was concerned with who he'd hire for OC and DC. Well, he went out and made the two best hires he could have made. Good! I want results, and so far he is delivering. These hires should lead to an immediate Coastal title. For F's sake, we should have won the Coastal last year! No reason, at all, to not win it this year. Again, bring us results and we're all one big, happy family.

I know every move can't please everyone, but man I think it's hard to argue with what Mario is building. Dude is dead serious about competing for championships. Love the mentality he brings, it's much different than the typical "fingers crossed we win the Coastal" attitude of previous coaching staffs.

He is not afraid of making big moves!

Advertisement
If anyone has an Athletic subscription and can share the Feldman article where he talked to Gattis today… I’d greatly appreciate it

In this thread or via DM
There isn’t anything really worth sharing. The only quote is the one Feldman put on Twitter. Most of it is analysis from Manny Navarro and the Michigan beat writer.

ALL OF THIS.

I don’t know anything about this guy so the first game I went to was Michigan-OSU.

He is VERY IMPRESSIVE.

This version of pro style can work for us. His man block scheme gets blockers to the second level quickly and is good at creating creases and holes against a defense as big and talented as OSU. Even when OSU held the line, there was still room for the back to run.

He uses the run and short passing game together with synchronicity. He passes on 1st down often and even uses receivers to rush the ball. He is very creative and unpredictable. He gives his quarterback lots of easy throws. His passing game can go deep or dink and dunk.

This system fit us, especially with the way he calls it. If he had TVD at quarterback, they would have broken big 10 records. He made a very pedestrian quarterback very productive. TVD can take his offense to the next level.

I think this guy succeeds where Enos failed. I am 100% on board with this hire.

Gattis likes the wheel route to the RBs and getting them down field in the passing game. Im excited with what he can do with Rooster. Also, he does a nice job of setting up gadget plays. Im excited by the possibilities

well I guess we can always go back to mario's tweets if we ever want clarity in the future. He doesn't shy away from liking news media reporting on things. Mario liked this one earlier

Advertisement
I like it!

He was Fabian Moreau's main recruiter back when he was at Western Michigan, so we've encountered him a couple times. He was also recruiting my DT at the time.

Good dude.
Good coach.

What are your opinions on Steele?

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back