Confirmed Josh Gattis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not trying to be a downer but isn't he kind of bro style? I wasn't really impressed with the plan of attack against Georgia (they weren't going to win either way, not saying that) but that's all I've really seen of him honestly.
please ban this guy, I'm so sick of mopes on this site. They are like a cancer that keeps growing, its better just to cut them out and be done with it

Advertisement
For as much as ppl tall sh*t, I'd rather have Coley on our staff than on A&Ms. Plus, he can coach QBs, WRs, or TEs, depending on what our future OCs specialize in. He's definitely a valuable chess piece to have on a staff.

Right. The personality traits people hate about Coley, is what makes him an elite recruiter.

Give me all the elite recruiters.

I was actually surprised Gattis didn’t get head coaching opportunities this year. What a **** hire. Young, black, calls plays, top assistant in the nation last year… salute Mario!

I'm pretty sure he interviewed for the UVA job and would've gotten the offer if Elliott had chosen Duke, at least according to their 247 board

Advertisement
I think the move is fine. Mainly because I think TVD will ball out and he’s gone in a year.

I watch maybe 4/5 Michigan games a year. His body of work is pederstrian.

it’s the cut an paste from the original list format. Thanks for the informed response.
Boss weve all watched a few Michigan games a year they’re always on TV… Weve all watched Harbaugh for years too and we know what his offensive style is. we’ve also watched Cristobal and we know what his style is too. This coaching regime will be about the Jimmie’s and joes.. there will be no air raid scheme that will come and save us it will be all about getting the best croots. If this guy can help get the big dogs to stay home we will be in ACC chanpionship games

Xavier Worthy's mom. Nice
Screenshot_20220206-142203.png

Last edited by a moderator:
For as much as ppl tall sh*t, I'd rather have Coley on our staff than on A&Ms. Plus, he can coach QBs, WRs, or TEs, depending on what our future OCs specialize in. He's definitely a valuable chess piece to have on a staff.
Also has his fingers on the pulse of technological advances that impact the profession.

Advertisement
Why would Gattis choose to come here if he was **** bent on bringing a run oriented offense? We’re not exactly built for that. You think he’s going to see our elite QB mixed with our below average OL and be like yea we’re going to ground and pound this thing?

I just don’t see that happening.
Especially when he's 1 or 2 good season away from being a HC. Wouldn't make sense

Boss weve all watched a few Michigan games a year they’re always on TV… Weve all watched Harbaugh for years too and we know what his offensive style is. we’ve also watched Cristobal and we know what his style is too. This coaching regime will be about the Jimmie’s and joes.. there will be no air raid scheme that will come and save us it will be all about getting the best croots. If this guy can help get the big dogs to stay home we will be in ACC chanpionship games
I agree with this.

Advertisement
So we got two coordinators that had support at their most recent schools to be the next HC. Man, it's going to get good around here.

For those worried about him being pro-style, just remember he was running what Michigan had talent to run. There's no telling what he'll do here, exactly. The fact that he knows his way around an O, from lots of different angles, is a very good thing.

It's about to get really, really good. By the way, these two hires completely blow away what he had at Oregon. These are unreal hires for Miami. Just... wow.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back