Confirmed Josh Gattis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
200.gif

Kirk Herbstreit watching the last few months go down
1644171641539.gif

I LOL’d Kirby brickt up fr after all the criticism over the years 😂

This whole thing sounds fishy. You think Michigan would have tried to keep him with a salary bump?? Maybe they were glad to move on from him? Possibly he was not happy with Hairball flirting with the NFL, which could have left the assistants unemployed.
There was definitely a rift. There’s a quote circulating from Gattis where he states that he did not feel appreciated at Michigan.

Advertisement
Comparing when you had a Corolla to your Tesla when you should just start going amnesia cause you got a Tesla and the past is in the rear view mirror and never catching up again….
I agree with that too! Over the comparisons to the previous staff. Fresh start. Fresh expectations. Let’s go!

Nothing sounds fishy.
Miami probably said we will pay you more than what Michigan pays you. And Michigan probably low balled him.
That is my guess.

Advertisement
Agree. I'm not a yuge fan of his scheme, but I'll add that he calls a good game. He's competent, even if his overall philosophy isn't one I share.
Neither Ga or baga are primary spread set teams. You can easily incorporate elements of spread set to a pro offense, motion, 12 set, 2,3,4 WR sets. In fact it makes you less predictable and you can more easily add new plays depending on the opponent.

Advertisement
To those like me who think he runs pro. He ran a pro style run heavy offense because Ronnie Bell wasn't there and McNamara sure af isn't going to get the ball down field.

Waiting for someone to chime in with the typical .... We'll be lucky to have him for a year.....line.

Otherwise it looks like a good hire !!

Advertisement
To those like me who think he runs pro. He ran a pro style run heavy offense because Ronnie Bell wasn't there and McNamara sure af isn't going to get the ball down field.
This I'm skeptical but not enough to question the move. Good OC adapt and even if he trash he gone bring in enough talent to set the next guy up for success.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back