Confirmed Josh Gattis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soooo what happens to the marathon “deleted names” thread, now?

Advertisement
I don't know what Gattis will be and considering he's working with Mario you can expect at a minimum a balance attack.

But let's just pretend because we've all become delusional for a second that Harbaugh had no influence.

This fantasy world where Gattis got to do what he wanted. Would you really want to put games and really your career in the hands of Shea Patterson and then Cade McNamara?

Advertisement

ron burgundy GIF

I've let this go on too long. I"m not that ****** on canesport. The name is a goof.

I posted 2x in this thread. The first was a goof on a ridiculous fake insider. The second was my take on the OC.
Change your name then for your sake. There are jokes but naming yourself after that clown is not good for morale or your takes

Advertisement
This is why u wait and be patient. People going crazy that we don't have a staff like Mario can't recruit. When he's elite at re rioting u can afford to wait out your OC and DC till the right guys are there. The whole "they don't have a DC/of" by recruits is total BS.
Tbh the biggest troll of canes fans is Mario himself.

Guy truly dgaf because he gives more ***s than anyone about Miami

Feel like Jonah Hill arguing for buying runs in Moneyball here, but I don’t care what our offense looks like.

Give me points, points lead to wins and we need to win and should be able to in a weak ACC with Mario’s recruiting prowess.

Can't believe Mario pulled this off. He won the Broyles award last year and Michigan runs the type of physical, power spread Mario clearly envisions here.

Need to hire a seperate QB Coach I think, but ****, this a big money, worth the wait hire.

Michigan Tears thread might be needed

So some Michigan fans not too concerned, attributing last season's offensive success to a couple of assistants brought in - including Mike Hart. No clue as to the inner-workings of the Michigan O. Anyone w/ insight?

Advertisement
I’m shocked. Another moderator coming to protect Leeds… (not the first time this has happened mind you) 🙄

Accountability not allowed in this country anymore?

Make sure you take note who attacked who and whose post was directed at who. I noticed you only tagged me….

Back to the topic for me. I said my piece in my original post, that frankly, needed to be said.
Its Beautiful Crying GIF by Jason Clarke

Can't believe Mario pulled this off. He won the Broyles award last year and Michigan runs the type of physical, power spread Mario clearly envisions here.

Need to hire a seperate QB Coach I think, but ****, this a big money, worth the wait hire.

Michigan Tears thread might be needed
michigan fans are so delusional, they aren't upset about losing him. They said "it should be easy to find an upgrade" or something along those lines lmao

Advertisement
Go read the Michigan boards and ask yourself this, why would Michigan let him walk if he’s so good? They can easily out spend Miami.

I’m pretty sure no OC can ***** up TVD next year so I’m not too worried.

Just guessing here but maybe it wasn't up to Michigan because it may not just be about money. One could make an argument that given skill players we have he would have an easier path to a HC job here....kinda like Lashey did.

College is all about crootin…. We not winning **** unless we can recruit in the TOP 5?consistently.. we all know mario is not an X’s and O’s guy never has been never will be. All I care about is crootin .. can he bring in the top guys? I have no idea if Gattisnis a big time X’s and O’s guy… **** I wasn’t too impressed with Lashlee you know what made him look good? ****** TVD and Rambo… **** all that gimme the guy who can bring in the evaluated studs and everything else will fall in place ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back