Confirmed Josh Gattis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
And y’all complaining because TVD might have to squat when he snaps.
Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

You guys want to take a break from this thread? @b caned

I’m shocked. Another moderator coming to protect Leeds… (not the first time this has happened mind you) 🙄

Accountability not allowed in this country anymore?

Make sure you take note who attacked who and whose post was directed at who. I noticed you only tagged me….

Back to the topic for me. I said my piece in my original post, that frankly, needed to be said.

The man won the Broyles award last year, I trust their judgement more than I do the intelligentsia on this board criticizing Gattis. You are certain;y free to post your opinions, but the rest of us are free to criticize it......however you may not criticize me......kidding obviously ......I'm enjoying these hires immensely, I hope all of you do as well. Been almost 20 years since we had this kind of excitement.

Advertisement
Ok fair but I gotta ask who did you want Miami to hire
I prefer an OC who can coach QBs. Several of the names mentioned would have fit better IMO.

Let’s see who he brings for that role as Michigan stunk until he got a good QB coach in.

As I said, I think he can have success here, particularly next year, but someone has to get Garcia and the rest of the QBs ready for 23.

Advertisement
I’m over here getting emotional. Think about the competitors we have at head coach, OC and DC.

Practices won’t be the same. Our teams focus and competition in games will be different. No more celebrating when down 20 because we got a TFL. **** I think no more being down 20.

We’re legit entering a different era of Canes football.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back