Confirmed Josh Gattis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Go read the Michigan boards and ask yourself this, why would Michigan let him walk if he’s so good? They can easily out spend Miami.

I’m pretty sure no OC can ***** up TVD next year so I’m not too worried.
Glad you know the finances of Michigan so well

He was making 900k this year and wasn’t given a pay bump after his Amazing year

And it really is just this simple. Look at all the base defenses/schemes Kevin Steele has ran, maybe just maybe because he was adjusting to his personnel. Do guys seriously think good OCs don’t do the same. If Gattis would have went full air raid and pass heavy with that personnel at Michigan, him and Harbaugh both would have been fired this season. Their Qb would not have faired well in that kind of offense, maybe with another year under him and with more time and development he can adapt but not this past season.

This whole “bro style offense” moniker is stale and lame. Just a bunch of guys repeating what a popular poster said like true followers without independent thought.

Who complains about landing the current broyles award winner?

There's quite a few such people out in the wild.

I bet this post made you feel like a real man on the internet.

😂😂😂😂🖕🏿

Weak, wack and pussified.

You like this in real life, kid?

Says the “man” panty sniffing Leeds every move. My post wasn’t directed at you whatsoever but you felt the need to attack me…. And this is now your reply?

Take your Internet, tough guy, panty sniffing *** elsewhere little man. We’re done here.

Advertisement
I've let this go on too long. I"m not that ****** on canesport. The name is a goof.

I posted 2x in this thread. The first was a goof on a ridiculous fake insider. The second was my take on the OC.
Dude, just stop.

@LeedsCane has never claimed to be an insider. She is someone who knows a lot of ppl and players, college and pro and sometimes is nice enough to give info when she hears it, but to sit up here and attack her constantly is pretty much weak sauce, it ain't even petty.
Leave it alone and let it go before she roasts and humiliates you worse than she did @RedPill Stepdad

All things are possible but I’d wager the raise he’s getting was a material factor.

A sampling for you

He could have been a head coach at a G5 or lower P5 school right now. The raise only reflects his worth, it certainly wasn't the deciding factor for a guy with his experience and promise. Maybe, just maybe, people like Steele and Gattis want to work for Mario? And is Gattis' case, want access to our recruiting grounds when he goes on to be a HC elsewhere.

This is why u wait and be patient. People going crazy that we don't have a staff like Mario can't recruit. When he's elite at recruiting u can afford to wait out your OC and DC till the right guys are there. The whole "they don't have a DC/OC" by recruits is total BS.

Last edited:
Advertisement
What board are you reading? I'm on 247board and just went through 12 pages. It's a lot of "well that's what Harbaugh gets for flirting with the NFL" and generally positive stuff about Gattis.

Some sentiment that Matt Weiss will be a good replacement and this not being the end of the world. But outside of a few random guys, I don't see much "hate" there. Sounds like you're just having a rough Sunday and over-exaggerating for no reason. Take the day off brother. Bounce back next week.
Thanks for saving me time reading through the mich boards. :cheerful: Appreciate ya!

Yall boys was WAY too hard on BMAC LOL. I would have dipped too Lol! Gattis been one of the best OC/WR coaches for years.

Advertisement
Dude, just stop.

@LeedsCane has never claimed to be an insider. She is someone who knows a lot of ppl and players, college and pro and sometimes is nice enough to give info when she hears it, but to sit up here and attack her constantly is pretty much weak sauce, it ain't even petty.
Leave it alone and let it go before she roasts and humiliates you worse than she did @RedPill Stepdad
completely untrue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back