Confirmed Josh Gattis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
I think we we’re getting brown anyhow and give me the Cali kid over the Detroit kid - easy.

The one kid I want gattis to focus on is conerly
This is priority #1. Miami and Michigan were finalists for Conerly and I believe the rumors were Michigan was the favorite.

You’re the worst. About 4 pages ago you talked of not knowing him and within minutes you now are vomitting the points all who watch even a bit of other teams knew and giving this your seal of approval. Stay with Ferman
I've let this go on too long. I"m not that ****** on canesport. The name is a goof.

I posted 2x in this thread. The first was a goof on a ridiculous fake insider. The second was my take on the OC.

Screenshot 2022-02-06 at 17.06.06.jpg

Advertisement
It's weird he wouldn't stay until he qualified for a HC job, what's he get out of leaving other than warm weather?

It's kind of funny all the media losing their minds that we are whiffing everywhere in AD, HC, DC, and OC searches and in all 4 we landed big time guys lol
Warm weather, Tvd, no state income tax, Tvd, larger recruiting base, Tvd followed by Jake the Snake followed by Jacurri, harbaugh following his best season ever at Michigan will likely have a let down next season and leave next offseason….

Did I mention Tvd?

Rather get Iamaleava, but the recruits at WR should be insane.
Brown/Hykeem seem like they should be shoo-ins, then Gattis has tie in with Carnell Tate. Shoot shot with Innis. Not even mentioning guys like Nathaniel Joseph or Robby Washington
I think Moore is intrigued by MSU. If they have another good season , Tucker ropes him in.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Rather get Iamaleava, but the recruits at WR should be insane.
Brown/Hykeem seem like they should be shoo-ins, then Gattis has tie in with Carnell Tate. Shoot shot with Innis. Not even mentioning guys like Nathaniel Joseph or Robby Washington
Rivals national guy already reached out to Andy Jean who was being recruited by GAttis at Michigan. He's thrilled with the hire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back