Confirmed Josh Gattis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
For what feels like the hundredth time in the last year I’ll say again, the **** is wrong with this board? The dude is the broyles award winner… they had a top 15 playoff bound offense with a freshman qb…. We have elite skill position players a top oline coach and play in the garbage ACC. I suppose there’s a chance this hire doesn’t work out, but I’d put money on Gattis leaving for a HC spot within two years being more likely than him failing. Some of y’all need to get laid and on some Prozac

I’m not doubting you, but it seems like Harbaugh alienated much of his staff with the Vikings interview. Which if true, means money wouldn’t matter.

Harbaugh is super cringe. I’d put it more Mario putting up big money and Michigan not matching.

Advertisement

I’m not doubting you, but it seems like Harbaugh alienated much of his staff with the Vikings interview. Which if true, means money wouldn’t matter.

Its gonna be interesting to see how things play out in AA after Harbaugh's NFL flirtations.

Go read the Michigan boards and ask yourself this, why would Michigan let him walk if he’s so good? They can easily out spend Miami.

I’m pretty sure no OC can ***** up TVD next year so I’m not too worried.
Link to the board?

Advertisement
Ain't no joy in them eyes. The suffering, the pain of what has been seen, cold Steele. The kind of eyes you see in the dark, where the intersection of man and wild blurs humanity.
177522.jpeg

Super powerful insight from a pic… Now do me!!

690DF3E2-F553-4FE6-A89A-2DA3ED5E145C.jpeg

Guy is a nutcase. Coaching under Nick Saban can be tough because he's relentless. But dealing Harbaugh as your boss is a whole different animal from what I hear.

Advertisement
Between TVD and a truck load of money the decision was easy. Enjoy him this year because he will probably be a head coach next year.

If you a WR...either portal or still in HS...yall might want to come to the University of Miami right now.

Imagine guys like Jacob Cowing or Antwane Wells...man, they really missed out.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back