Confirmed Josh Gattis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Why would Gattis choose to come here if he was **** bent on bringing a run oriented offense? We’re not exactly built for that. You think he’s going to see our elite QB mixed with our below average OL and be like yea we’re going to ground and pound this thing?

I just don’t see that happening.

Last edited:
Advertisement
1 link please?

also goal post is shifting here. Ditch his playbook versus Harbaugh is calling plays are two different things.
Go read the Michigan boards and ask yourself this, why would Michigan let him walk if he’s so good? They can easily out spend Miami.

I’m pretty sure no OC can ***** up TVD next year so I’m not too worried.

Why would Gattis choose to come here if he was **** bent on bringing a run oriented offense? We’re not exactly built for that. You think he’s going to see our elite QB mixed with our below average OL and be like yea we’re going to ground and pound this thing?
Because he isn't set on that. He'll mold his offense to the players available. TVD is smart, accurate and make quick decisions. Way more to work with than MacNamara

Advertisement
Because that is what Mario did when they had Herbert. He had an elite NFL Pro Bowl QB and they only threw for ~250ypg in Herbert's 2 years there.

Bro style HC meets a OC we have only seen bro style from, legit worry there.

Advertisement

Can’t be. I’ve been reliably informed by multiple fan bases that’s we don’t have any money. Idk what I think about his offense yet, but the optics of taking the Broyles Award winning OC from a CFB playoff team that was a top 3 revenue school in 2020 is undoubtedly a moon shot home run for optics and credibility

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back