Confirmed Josh Gattis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mopes will complain about anything. He just won the award for top assistant and they complain haha phucking losers some of you are.
And y’all thought I was bleak…. Love the ******* hire … was nistvteong my boys I wanted GATTIS or the guy from Tennesee because we needed to pull an OC from a big school so croots can see we not ****** around

Advertisement
Mario buying high on a coach who sucked until Weiss came in and, allegedly, Harborrough took over the offense.

Hope it works out but the Michigan fans are happy to see him go.
I was actually expecting to see a decent contingent of Michigan fans that would react with a "overrated and maybe now we can hire a real OC" and so far.....I've seen none of that.

Maybe some that are like "dang that sucks but I think we can find a good replacement" but the large majority of Michigan fans are not happy with this.

Advertisement
I've seen nothing on this. Link?

Everything I've seen suggests Gattis calls plays, which is why he won the ******* award lol
Go on the Michigan boards. They are the ones saying Harbaugh made him ditch his play book after 2 mediocre years.

A HC that wants to play slow bro style football just hired an OC that plays slow bro style football.

Seems like a bad combo

And it really is just this simple. Look at all the base defenses/schemes Kevin Steele has ran, maybe just maybe because he was adjusting to his personnel. Do guys seriously think good OCs don’t do the same. If Gattis would have went full air raid and pass heavy with that personnel at Michigan, him and Harbaugh both would have been fired this season. Their Qb would not have faired well in that kind of offense, maybe with another year under him and with more time and development he can adapt but not this past season.

This whole “bro style offense” moniker is stale and lame. Just a bunch of guys repeating what a popular poster said like true followers without independent thought.

Who complains about landing the current broyles award winner?
Agred man and honestly i want to have a **** good running game with some big monsters on the OL. Look at Bama every year. They throw it all over but man they line up and just ***c people up. With our RB history - **** even bad years our RBs make it to the league (Dallas and Homer being latest examples). We can't ignore that part of our game and the talent that is at our doorstep.

I was actually expecting to see a decent contingent of Michigan fans that would react with a "overrated and maybe now we can hire a real OC" and so far.....I've seen none of that.

Maybe some that are like "dang that sucks but I think we can find a good replacement" but the large majority of Michigan fans are not happy with this.
It’s all over every Michigan board LOL. They hate him.

Advertisement
Who was the primary playcaller when Josh was at Bama?

Correct. A lot of takes are along the lines of the following: why would he leave to Miami? He would have been a head coach if he stayed another year (of course, Gattis getting a HC job next year rests on the assumption that Michigan would have had a **** good offense next year, which the fans seemingly are implicitly admitting here).

Advertisement
Love the hire!

But is anything really official until Leeds posts it and tells us??

FoLlOw ThE LeEdS they said…. 🙄

That Mendoza line batting average has now sunk below .100.

Safe to say certain so called “insiders” and their sauces are in flames. Buyer beware. Carry on… and Go Canes!
If you're gonna call someone out, at least have the balls to do it.

@LeedsCane

Advertisement
Funny debates summarized:

I hope he adapts to our roster, I’ll wait and see

Vs

Just trust Mario bro

FIGHT!!!!

Hurricane GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back