Confirmed Josh Gattis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Out of all the names we all threw out for OC and DC Mario got better ones we didn't even know were available lmao.

What a awesome day
Gattis was actually floated early when Harbaugh was though to be moving on. Some thought he would not be interested because he could get the promotion.

Advertisement
200.gif

Kirk Herbstreit watching the last few months go down

1 reason Van Dyke… we have better offensive weapons than Michigan and they still don’t have a QB

Eh, I think that’s an icing on the cake kind of reason - not a driving reason. They have some good QB talent and they just made the CFP

Advertisement
I must admit I was getting a little antsy about the hires. What a refreshing feeling to have a real coach in charge. The manny ptsd can finally be retired!!!

Pro Style for life. SMH.
To quote the OC:
“We’re a no huddle team,” Gattis said. “When people ask who we are, from an offensive standpoint, we’re a pro-spread. That’s what I like to tell people. We run from a spread mechanics, we’re no huddle. We don’t huddle ever. But we still have a big pro-style emphasis, and one of the things with speed in space is, we’re still gonna have a mindset that we’re an attacking offense, but also, we’re a physical offense. We’re not just gonna go out there and dink and dunk the ball around, throwing bubble screens and all that. We’re aggressive. We’re gonna be sound, fundamentally sound, in our run game. We’re gonna be aggressive in taking our shots. We’re gonna be aggressive in trying to put conflict on the defense. For us, that’s the biggest focal point for us is that we’re still gonna dictate the style of play, but we’re gonna finish with an aggressive mentality.”

Advertisement
I swear ppl on here would rather us throw it every down and lose 6 games than hire the Broyles award winning OC Because they don't agree with his style like their opinion is relevant lmao
I’ve been saying Mario wants offense and defense to mesh. You can’t go fast without running and expect defense to be stout consistently.

1 reason Van Dyke… we have better offensive weapons than Michigan and they still don’t have a QB
I wonder if the Harbaugh situation left a bad taste in his mouth. He probably thought he had a chance for HC. Then Harbaugh comes back tail between his legs.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back