Confirmed Josh Gattis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Splash hire !!
1644163948080.gif

I have some questions on his scheme at Michigan but i need to watch way more film to be honest. I was hoping for some really aggressive air raid/spread.

Having said that, this is a complete homerun from a perception point of view, and the dude seems really smart and can recruit. Hopefully, he adjusts the offense to the talent Miami has and then it could be an amazing hire. If the offense looks more like what Alabama did than what Michigan did, i would be thrilled. Time will tell.

Michigan’s QB sucks so they had to lean on the run. Georgia just won a championship by running and playing elite defense

Advertisement
DOES HE LAMINATE HIS PLAYBOOK?!?!?!

I reserve the right to judge this hire until this important piece of information is answered.
Why should he, nystate isn’t a player

Advertisement
Advertisement
Not trying to be a downer but isn't he kind of bro style? I wasn't really impressed with the plan of attack against Georgia (they weren't going to win either way, not saying that) but that's all I've really seen of him honestly.
Good coaches adjust to their talent and hopefully he's a good one and sees we got TVD and talent at the skill position. But hopefully he also improves our run game cause there is always RB talent down here so having a great running game is essential.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back