Confirmed Josh Gattis

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m a huge Michigan fan. It’s amazing how Gattis evolved as an OC. Harbaugh wanted to mimic Alabama’s speed in space approach. It just didn’t work well with the personnel they had and didn’t complement Don Browns defense. It really came together this year and they had great run schemes utilizing the backs who had different skill sets. He’s also a great trick play designer- similar to Josh McDaniels.

Advertisement
Love the hire!

But is anything really official until Leeds posts it and tells us??

FoLlOw ThE LeEdS they said…. 🙄

That Mendoza line batting average has now sunk below .100.

Safe to say certain so called “insiders” and their sauces are in flames. Buyer beware. Carry on… and Go Canes!

Not trying to be a downer but isn't he kind of bro style? I wasn't really impressed with the plan of attack against Georgia (they weren't going to win either way, not saying that) but that's all I've really seen of him honestly.

Mario wouldn’t go straight air raid he values OL and the run game too much. This to me is a great combo of RPO and a strong run game.

Advertisement
Love the hire!

But is anything really official until Leeds posts it and tells us??

FoLlOw ThE LeEdS they said…. 🙄

That Mendoza line batting average has now sunk below .100.

Safe to say certain so called “insiders” and their sauces are in flames. Buyer beware. Carry on… and Go Canes!

I decided awhile back to just wait for Feldman tweet

FREE LIKES FOR EVERYBODY! WE FUGGIN!
happy dance GIF by San Diego Zoo

Oprah You Get A Car GIF by Governor of Poker 3

Advertisement
I’m a huge Michigan fan. It’s amazing how Gattis evolved as an OC. Harbaugh wanted to mimic Alabama’s speed in space approach. It just didn’t work well with the personnel they had and didn’t complement Don Browns defense. It really came together this year and they had great run schemes utilizing the backs who had different skill sets. He’s also a great trick play designer- similar to Josh McDaniels.
That Trick play against Iowa in the Big 10 championship was chefs kiss.

The thing about trick plays is it's not just about scheme or design. In fact, that's the less important element.

It's all about timing and rhythm, and Gattis is a god **** conductor when it comes to that part.

No, not at all. It wasn't backhanded one bit. You're assuming a lot and making an *** out of yourself. If you look at my post history, you'll know that I welcome debate and criticism.

I was simply preemptively responding to criticisms that his offense is to0 run-heavy and not QB-friendly by pointing out that he had a ****** QB. You can disagree with my substantive point if you want, but your assessment of my motivation is simply not accurate.
Would you two get a room and take your quarrel out of our we fuggin party

Advertisement
Advertisement
I have some questions on his scheme at Michigan but i need to watch way more film to be honest. I was hoping for some really aggressive air raid/spread.

Having said that, this is a complete homerun from a perception point of view, and the dude seems really smart and can recruit. Hopefully, he adjusts the offense to the talent Miami has and then it could be an amazing hire. If the offense looks more like what Alabama did than what Michigan did, i would be thrilled. Time will tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back