Josh Gattis To Maryland

Are you freaking kidding me one of the absolute best recruiters in College football gets snatched up by a lesser University to be the OC/WR Coach we could have hired Gattis (Age 34) and had him here for years to come. He'd work great with JaJuan Seider as they know eachother from being at Penn State ohh and get this we still could have hired Applewhite or Fedora as AHC/QB C'mon Miami open the wallet correctly JEEZ! No better way to get Hurts than Gattis and another legit coach.

Advertisement
Advertisement
9DFDE3F4-AD14-429C-9233-FCA97878651B.gif

Are you freaking kidding me one of the absolute best recruiters in College football gets snatched up by a lesser University to be the OC/WR Coach we could have hired Gattis (Age 34) and had him here for years to come. He'd work great with JaJuan Seider as they know eachother from being at Penn State ohh and get this we still could have hired Applewhite or Fedora as AHC/QB C'mon Miami open the wallet correctly JEEZ! No better way to get Hurts than Gattis and another legit coach.
Punctuation is your friend. You would have known that if you passed the 4th grade.

Maybe. Just maybe he wasn't interested in coming to Miami. Manny D has to build it back up and make it appealing again.

I'm amazed at OPs ability to have so few of posts and so many people disliking his opinion.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

Annnnddddddddddd ignore.

Advertisement
Back