Joseph Yearby Vs Sony Michel (August 30)

Advertisement
Lets show up to the game in numbers wearing U gear. Who knows, if the stands has a wave of orange and green maybe we can not only support our boy Yearby but maybe we can get in Dalvin or Sony's head as well. Lets do this guys! We can all help recruiting by doing something like this.

Golden deserves our help. And this is going to be a real exciting game to be at anyways.

Lets show up to the game in numbers wearing U gear. Who knows, if the stands has a wave of orange and green maybe we can not only support our boy Yearby but maybe we can get in Dalvin or Sony's head as well. Lets do this guys! We can all help recruiting by doing something like this.

Golden deserves our help. And this is going to be a real exciting game to be at anyways.

I got a better idea.... how about we show up on Sun Life Stadium during Canes games.

Advertisement

I got a better idea.... how about we show up on Sun Life Stadium during Canes games.

The first suggestion will help the second one. Meaning, having Cook, Yearby and Duke will help fill Sun Life Stadium during Canes' games.

Almost a decade ago I saw Matt Stafford vs Ryan Mallett in high school, that had to be one of the best QB vs QB high school games in history. Sounds like this one will be a classic RB vs RB & RB matchup for the ages.

luckily the people that would be down for this mission are 100% already going to games at sunlife

Advertisement
Yes

But neither are the best RB in the game.
23.gif

Advertisement
alot of people here are high on sony (has been a big prospect since 8th grade) and yearby (have to love the guy that committed to us right?) but dalvin cook is special and i really dont have a bias because i want all 3 but dude has "IT"

Advertisement
alot of people here are high on sony (has been a big prospect since 8th grade) and yearby (have to love the guy that committed to us right?) but dalvin cook is special and i really dont have a bias because i want all 3 but dude has "IT"

Is that proverbial "it" speed? He has average vision, average feet, not very shifty, below average power (I know he is in high school), and speed for freaking days. Don't get me wrong, love the kid, want him in orange green badly, but what is this it that he has?

Fournette, Yearby, and Sony are better than him in every facet short of speed. Help me understand why some act like he is running back Jesus?

I'm going to watch his film again (have done so many, many times), to prepare my ****, because I know I'm going to get ripped for this.

Is that proverbial "it" speed? He has average vision, average feet, not very shifty, below average power (I know he is in high school), and speed for freaking days. Don't get me wrong, love the kid, want him in orange green badly, but what is this it that he has?

Fournette, Yearby, and Sony are better than him in every facet short of speed. Help me understand why some act like he is running back Jesus?

I'm going to watch his film again (have done so many, many times), to prepare my ****, because I know I'm going to get ripped for this.

I don't get why people don't think cook has good vision, he finds the hole and hits it really fast, isn't vision about finding the holes?

Yes

But neither are the best RB in the game.

Is Sonys brother going to get a special waiver to come display the talent that made him a JAG in the Colonial Athletic Assocation?

I guess you haven't heard he has blown up since his injury-plagued season that featured 28 recs and 229 yds with no TDs . Dude can play at Miami. Or so I was told by Ariz.

Advertisement
Back