-Says he is very excited about being committed to Miami
-Cant wait to get there, says Miami is the school for him
-Says he is always asked about Dalvin Cook
-Says he doesnt recruit Cook anymore
-Says Cook knows how he feels about Miami
-If Cook comes to him with questions about Miami, then he talks
-Yearby will attend The Opening this summer
-Says he is looking forward to competing against the best in Oregon

http://miami.247sports.com/Article/RB-Joseph-Yearby-Excited-For-2013-Season-132926

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIAS8GW-5SQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player

96.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
I hope you know that's my boy Antonio In that GIF from ultra LMFAOOOO

Advertisement
I feel bad for this kid because of our fanbase's ridiculous Dalvin Cook obsession. He should be asked about Trevor Darling and that's it.

Kid is a stud in his own right and I can't wait ton get him here.

I feel bad for this kid because of our fanbase's ridiculous Dalvin Cook obsession. He should be asked about Trevor Darling and that's it.

dalvin is a troll, the media loves trolls

This and the alin edouard twitter thread is indicative of just how ignorant and annoying some canes fans are. Two guys that are committed yet get no love meanwhile some porsters here are sucking off Sony or dalvin or anyone else that's not committed.

Advertisement

This and the alin edouard twitter thread is indicative of just how ignorant and annoying some canes fans are. Two guys that are committed yet get no love meanwhile some porsters here are sucking off Sony or dalvin or anyone else that's not committed.

This is the first time that I realize why they may not want to play with each other at college I mean Cook is committed and yet all Yearby get asked about is him

We always obsess about what we don't have instead of who is already committed.

Advertisement

this ^^^^

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back