Joseph Yearby interview

burnett is at the u. he is just injured.

I cant stand how fat manny tries to push kids away from miami. its clear he is a fsu fan. i remember when he kept trying to push tracy to florida. al golden's son
could be a recruit and he would say we have no shot.

Advertisement
*Turns volume all the way up to hear question, goes deaf not turning it down quickly enough before Yearby speaks.*

Yearby is coming to THE U with his big boy, Darling, up front. When Duke runs for 1500 this year behind that beast line, Yearby will know what's Up!

Not worried.

Coley is tight with Yearby's mentor and Smith is all Cane.

As long as we take care of business, like we should, I think we get both.

The offense should be fun to watch and there is a sense of urgency around the defense. We are faster, stronger and have more depth.

From a future RB perspective, We are loaded at oline and have two potential top tier QBs.

Why wouldn't you want to play at UM?

Advertisement
If they want the glory, orange and green, Al's got a plan, think he might be executing with the latest overhaul of d-linemen?

Just to recap. Cook is going to shock everybody with his commitment but isn't going to change his commitment. Yearby is "very committed" to miami but is still going through the process. But they both are saying they see each other playing for the same school but they don't know which school. Gotta love recruiting

Just to recap. Cook is going to shock everybody with his commitment but isn't going to change his commitment. Yearby is "very committed" to miami but is still going through the process. But they both are saying they see each other playing for the same school but they don't know which school. Gotta love recruiting

Maybe the Miami vs. uf will be the tiebreaker.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back