2025 Joseph Troupe RB from Berkeley Prep in Tampa

Advertisement
D$ says

Byron Louis (American Heritage) is more of an option than his teammate Deandre Desinor (American Heritage) due to size.

But both Desinor and Troupe are 5'9". I guess its got to be a question of frame and how much weight each can put on???

D$ says

Byron Louis (American Heritage) is more of an option than his teammate Deandre Desinor (American Heritage) due to size.

But both Desinor and Troupe are 5'9". I guess its got to be a question of frame and how much weight each can put on???
desinor isnt near Troupe in size composition dude is built like a college running back already i wouldnt mind him in the class just for what he did to Norland.

This Troupe kid reminds me of

Advertisement
These two have been friends for years. Quote from D$. Unsure if this plays a role in their recruitment.

Dallas Golden (Tampa), who is best friends with RB target Joseph Troupe.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Reminds me of Zach Moss coming out of Mater. I am not sure if he has that type of talent yet. I remember seeing Moss at Hallandale and thinking he really made a jump from his junior tape.

These two have been friends for years. Quote from D$. Unsure if this plays a role in their recruitment.

Dallas Golden (Tampa), who is best friends with RB target Joseph Troupe.

I don’t follow so much HS but I’m wondering, was it that big of an upset? Anyone in the know

Advertisement
I don’t follow so much HS but I’m wondering, was it that big of an upset? Anyone in the know
Pretty big.

Norland may have had 10 div 1 players or more on it last year and won the DADE COUNTY crown only to get beat up on by a team like that.

Norland beat Miami Central TWICE last year....they were expected to win by atleast 2 scores.

Last edited:
Pretty big.

MNW may have had 10 div 1 players or more on it last year and won the DADE COUNTY crown only to get beat up on by a team like that.

Norland beat Miami Central TWICE last year....they were expected to win by atleast 2 scores.
Holy **** what an upset. Carried by this one running back?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back