JOSE ROSE INTERVIEW

Admin loves him because they have the same goal: always be over .500 and win the coastal once every 20 years.

Everything he does confirms he either simply has no goal of being elite, or has no clue how far away we are from it
FIFY.

Advertisement
Manny shouldnt have have said it but ALOT of college coaches are making excuses for poor performances this year. Using Covid, lack of depth, and "mentally drained" as scapegoat reasons. Thats the go-to this year for any coach whos team isnt performing well.

**** coaches are openly quitting and opting out of games and using Covid as the excuse. So lets not make it seem like its just Manny. Thats a widespread issue this season.
As Jimmy Johnson : what goes on is what you allow to go on : We don't have coaches anymore we have social workers disguise as coaches :

It's amazing how some of you pick out only the comments that serve your narrative. There was plenty more said in that interview today. I get it; those want Diaz gone will always find the things he says that allow you to criticize. It seems to make you happy to wallow in your misery.

This team was NEVER going from 6-7 to a title contender. Somewhere along the way that was forgotten. Saturday sucked. No two ways about it. But none of us have been doing what those kids have done for the past 6 months. It's becoming more and more clear around the country that kids and coaches just want the season to be done. I think progress was certainly made this year and Wednesday's class is just another part of the groundwork going forward.

"I’m so lucky after the game I sit there with Ed Reed for an hour, decompress. His perspective, he talked about ’98 Syracuse and his point is what happens is how you respond to it and how you respond in the offseason. Our guys responded last year in the offseason the way that was required. Now I think the same thing will happen (again). "
Bro, I usually agree with all of your posts and I do believe progress was made this year, but progress was certainly lost on Saturday too. A lot of it. Them boys cared more about them uniforms on Saturday and looking pretty than playing football. That's why UNC came in there with their regular **** uniforms on and beat our *** like a red headed stepchild. I guess UNC players and their coaches wanted their season to be done too, but they said "Let's go to Miami's house, kick Miami's *** in their house and then go back to their house in 3 weeks and play in a bowl game not named the Cheese Puff bowl.

Manny shouldnt have have said it but ALOT of college coaches are making excuses for poor performances this year. Using Covid, lack of depth, and "mentally drained" as scapegoat reasons. Thats the go-to this year for any coach whos team isnt performing well.

**** coaches are openly quitting and opting out of games and using Covid as the excuse. So lets not make it seem like its just Manny. Thats a widespread issue this season.
And it could be very true that the team is exhausted, doesn’t change the fact that the defense needs changes.

Advertisement
I knew interviews would begin to be broken down lol. You want this man to go on the radio and talk down on everyone? That would go over so well. I just want him to be slapping stuff around behind doors.

this off-season will speak volumes. That’s all there is to it. Talking ain’t never accomplished nothing word to us getting 800 yds dropped on us looking fresh. I need and want results however that needs to happen it must be done. Top priority

Miami media is the worst. Stop asking soft questions and ask the real questions that need to be answered. You don’t need to rip into the guy but at least ask some difficult questions.

Emotionally spent. Manny also said they need a break to recharge their batteries. Kids may not see families for Xmas. Shouldn’t be defined on one performance. Players should be proud of hard work out in. He doesn’t get it. We didn’t just play bad as manny said. The D was the worst in the FBS history of college football. Worst of the worst. Like nobody in history had a run D like ours. He’s a big Putz. They need a mental break? Opt out for a longer break. Guess that’s what King post game meant when he said they were possibly thinking of the extra off time w the cancel of GT. Lol.

Advertisement
This man is comparing the Syracuse blow out to 2020 kids who legitimately post highlight videos after getting blown the **** out. Accountability is lost in this program and lost for most of these kid’s generation as well.

defensive highlights being posted by players after giving up 60 points and 800 yards of offense.
This can't be true, did this really happen?

Advertisement
This is
This man is comparing the Syracuse blow out to 2020 kids who legitimately post highlight videos after getting blown the **** out. Accountability is lost in this program and lost for most of these kid’s generation as well.

defensive highlights being posted by players after giving up 60 points and 800 yards of offense.
Manny does this **** all the time. Now he’s trying to convince the fans that the late 90s UM football program is a mirror image of what we’re seeing now. This mother ****** is a politician...not a football coach. You just know this charlatan is being coached up by his Daddy.
**** you Manny!

I’m not on social media but I heard multiple Times after game that the players were posting highlights from the game. Not only that but doing their typical “dont be fans later” bull**** too
giphy (6).gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back