Jose Mirabal (2020)

Nick_conlan

Recruit
A true Tackle with legitimate height and dominates. Finishes aggressively which Searles will like. Pretty sure i read that he is good friends with current commit Jonathan Dennis at South Dade.

Most recent highlights on hudl

Advertisement
A true Tackle with legitimate height and dominates. Finishes aggressively which Searles will like. Pretty sure i read that he is good friends with current commit Jonathan Dennis at South Dade.

Most recent highlights on hudl

I believe he is more of a guard prospect at the next level

Definitely wan this kid though. Hes one big mean looking **** and Im always gonna root for latinos in football. We arent many.

If we want him I think we get him. Us Latinos love South Florida and the last thing we ever wanna do is leave lol

Advertisement
Stefan mentioned him during the Paradise coverage.

Personally, the only thing I dont like about him is that his last name reminds me of Mario.....

I think he commented on the recruits reaction after the victory over fsu. Loved on highlight was of him pulling. Sure a latin kid would be dedicated to his city unlike some other ****'s.

Remember someone hating and saying he plays too high, glad he's looking legit, would love a legit homegrown Latino 👐

Who do we have committed on the OL for 2020 I would think he is someone we're looking at

Advertisement
Really hope Miami gets on this kid soon. Already has offers from FSU, Georgia, Ole Miss, and quite a few more. Hate when Free Shoes comes in and offers a 6’6 300+ OL that is literally in UM’s back years before Miami.
Butch Barry now follows him so I'd suspect we will

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back