Jose got game.

Advertisement
How is going to a better (and higher profile school) and getting an extra year of education a "big bet" if you're a kicker?

Anyone with a modicum of comprehension of risk and return knows that's an easy choice.

College Football GIF by Miami Hurricanes

Advertisement
That was the 57-yarder wasn't it?
Yes sir. He hit one earlier then bombed this one. Not gonna lie, I questioned Manny for this because if he missed Louisville would have great field position. Obviously, he shut me up with that and I never worried about Jose again. I guess I was still scarred from the kicking in 2019.

Yes sir. He hit one earlier then bombed this one. Not gonna lie, I questioned Manny for this because if he missed Louisville would have great field position. Obviously, he shut me up with that and I never worried about Jose again. I guess I was still scarred from the kicking in 2019.
Yeah it's coming back to me. Between Baxa and Feagles our kicking game gave me PTSD in 2018. To go from that ****-show which probably cost us three games to a Lou Groza winner and a tatted up Aussie punter who could whoop a LB's asses, I'll never take kickers for granted again.

Advertisement
Yeah it's coming back to me. Between Baxa and Feagles our kicking game gave me PTSD in 2018. To go from that ****-show which probably cost us three games to a Lou Groza winner and a tatted up Aussie punter who could whoop a LB's asses, I'll never take kickers for granted again.
Absolutely. I'm glad our kicking will be good to go for the next four years. This is probably Lou's last year so enjoy him while we can.

I'm tired of the "Miami ignored him" nonsense.

Badgley was in his second year when Jose was a recruit. Badgley, who is #1 on the career list for kickers at UM.

No school carries two top-top kickers on scholarship for 2 years.

Advertisement
Nope he pointed at Louisville's sideline. You could see our guys in the background.
He was pointing to the fans had to be because I remember standing up and pointing back.

All joking aside though imagine our pain from the previous year when we went nuts on our kicker coming through.

Advertisement
He was pointing to the fans had to be because I remember standing up and pointing back.

All joking aside though imagine our pain from the previous year when we went nuts on our kicker coming through.
I still like to think he was pointing at Louisville's bench which is cold blooded lol.

Oh I know the Ga Tech game especially. Two chances to seal a game with kicks inside 35 yards and couldn't make either.....

Advertisement
Back