Jordan Wright

dj johnson getting iffy? read on another thread USC is a threat

**** dog you a vet in this game, did golden do you that dirty?

except it wasn't just golden. saw it happen with shannon and even to some extent, Richt last year.

not directed at you personally, but i gotta laugh at the phony bravado guys that always go full menstruation post signing day

Advertisement
Interesting development.

I think we need a second TE, so this would be a welcome addition if the staff thinks he could play it....

Interesting development.

I think we need a second TE, so this would be a welcome addition if the staff thinks he could play it....

Could be Jovanni insurance. The U has a reputation for basketball players who are in the league, Jimmy and Eric, might just be the ticket.

Advertisement
There are several potential grad transfers at RB if for some reason McFarland doesn't come. It looks like Richt has a backup plan at pretty much every position, and that isn't remotely surprising. TE here with Wright for example. It would be dumb to assume he doesn't have one at RB. Can he play xx can be retired now.

He should've been a take in the first place...

The kid literally wanted to commit to us before picking Kentucky, he has tremendous upside at both TE & DE.

To me, it never made sense that he wasn't a take when he was making his announcement.

Advertisement
He should've been a take in the first place...

The kid literally wanted to commit to us before picking Kentucky, he has tremendous upside at both TE & DE.

To me, it never made sense that he wasn't a take when he was making his announcement.

Ive been saying for months he should be a take , we have the schollies to take a raw kid like this. After a redshirt and a couple years in sc program he'll be a beast. Guys with his size, frame and athletic ability don't grow on trees.

TE or DE, but I see a possible stud te.

Advertisement
Back