Sigma_Cane_7 Senior Premium Joined Dec 22, 2013 Messages 5,977 Jan 26, 2016 #41 TheSwagger1 said: I want elite quick twitch in my DEs, don't see it with Woods. Click to expand... I agree. He would've fit in our old 3-4 scheme for sure. But not the aggressive 4-3 I'm praying to Zeus we execute.
TheSwagger1 said: I want elite quick twitch in my DEs, don't see it with Woods. Click to expand... I agree. He would've fit in our old 3-4 scheme for sure. But not the aggressive 4-3 I'm praying to Zeus we execute.
AUcane All-ACC Premium Joined Nov 2, 2011 Messages 25,813 Jan 26, 2016 #42 TheSwagger1 said: I want elite quick twitch in my DEs, don't see it with Woods. Click to expand... Neither with Bethel. Burns is the only guy that fits that mold.
TheSwagger1 said: I want elite quick twitch in my DEs, don't see it with Woods. Click to expand... Neither with Bethel. Burns is the only guy that fits that mold.
AllAboutTheU Junior Premium Joined Feb 1, 2012 Messages 7,413 Jan 26, 2016 #43 This kid wasn't a take here, UT, or at UF.