2024 Jordan "Supa" Cardentey DT from GA

lindend

Money, its gotta be da shoes!
Premium
24 DT Jordan "Supa" Cardentey offered yesterday. Has turned into a very controversial offer. Our resident DT guru @Paranos says he has no business w/a UM offer and this better be a PWO only. Several others like @SCarolina Ibis agree. Doesn't have a 247 profile (extreme under the radar recruit)

Timeline:

1. Initial contact with Mario in February 22.
  2. Camped at Miami in June 22
  3. Offered by Tulane/Guidry a couple of days after he was hired
  4. Offered by Miami one day after Guidry was hired

Advertisement
Dave from Sebastian Lane appears to be a big fan of the offer. I suspect they'll be either doing a profile on him or an interview with him soon

Last edited:
24 DT Jordan "Supa" Cardentey offered yesterday. Has turned into a very controversial offer. Our resident DT guru @Paranos says he has no business w/a UM offer and this better be a PWO only. Several others like @SCarolina Ibis agree. Doesn't have a 247 profile (extreme under the radar recruit)

Timeline:

He plays at a big time program In Creekside.

IDK how under the radar he really is. Has visited Auburn too

Advertisement
His HS usually produces good talent. Trying to find out more about Jordan, but at this point he's flying a bit under the radar. Maybe a good find for Us and our new DC 👍🏽

Timeline:

Let's keep things in perspective UM needs to recruit 6'3+ tall and 300+ lbs DT'S that can run, no more of this tweener bull crap point blank period.

Case in point this young man below is a 6'4" 320lbs Haitian sensation OL/DL.

I would put a $100 up that Eddy would take "Supa" 's lunch money any day of the week and twice on Saturday.

Go Canes

IDK how under the radar he really is. Has visited Auburn too

Listen.. I don't go around preaching my resume, but since you had to @ me.. I have a lot of high school coaching experience. The teams I was part of were consistently nationally ranked with multiple top 100 recruits. Names you'd know.

Nothing against the kid personally, but when I watched his "highlights", I literally lol'd.

You know the saying that a non committable offer isn't really an offer? Because I am telling you, he is not coming to Miami on scholarship with tape like that.

"Has visited" means exactly that. He's visited a school. That's all. Doesn't mean offered by. Doesn't even mean being recruited by. Do you realize how many guys visit schools they aren't actually being recruited by?

I really don't know why you're stuck on this guy. He's a Georgia kid who doesn't even have offers from a Georgia State, or a Georgia Southern, much less a Georgia Tech.

From my experience, its likely that Guidry told Mario about a kid he wants to keep an eye on and Mario told him go for it. So he was given the green light to toss out the non committable offer, which just means they can stay in contact. (For now).

And I think you're missing my point here.

I'm just a little disappointed that the first public "offer" he throws out is not to someone in our backyard. Its not to a bigtime player we need to keep the heat on. Its to a guy who has little chance to make the offer committable.

Last edited:
From my experience, its likely that Guidry told Mario about a kid he wants to keep an eye on and Mario told him got for it. So he was given the green light to toss out the uncommittable offer, which just means they can stay in contact. (For now).

And I think you're missing my point here.
thanks for the details behind the scenes of offers. You clarified some things for me.

I'm just a little disappointed that the first public "offer" he throws out is not to someone in our backyard. Its not to a bigtime player we need to keep the heat on. Its to a guy who has little chance to make the offer committable.
Didn't think about that angle.

Advertisement

Timeline:

I know zero about this kid! But man it’s hard to see that #76 and miss the good old days where we had D tackles that we’re forces all year old and through their careers.

I suspect they'll be either doing a profile on him or an interview with him soon

I nailed this one! Getting good at reading between the tea leaves.

Supa's being interviewed on the Sebastian Lane show tonight

Last edited:
Advertisement
He mentioned during the interview tonight he benched 525lbs. I am thinking that may have been an assisted lift, that said that is still some serious weight.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Back